News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

In audiosurf...?

Started by HTA!, March 25, 2008, 01:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

How do I make it read my Itunes library?
If that is possible.
Right now, it only reads songs uploaded via CD... so Im guess there is some kind of Apple shielding the music problem...

Tupin

Copy your songs to a CD and then upload them.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Cakeman

For me it just says My documents..etc. and iTunes is right under my documents of something...:) :P
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

HTA!

Quote from: Cakeman on March 25, 2008, 01:26:05 PM
For me it just says My documents..etc. and iTunes is right under my documents of something...:) :P
Please read the post.
I can find the music
But in the folder it just doesn't show up unless I got it from CD.

@Tuppy-

Aww  :(

BOSSNIG

iTunes sucks, PERIOD

Yeah, iTunes makes all of you music iTunes format, so it can't be read by like anything D:.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

JMV

Quote from: Darklink on March 27, 2008, 06:01:08 AM
iTunes sucks, PERIOD

Yeah, iTunes makes all of you music iTunes format, so it can't be read by like anything D:.
What are you talking about?

Retards like you shouldn't offer computer advice.  Even if you choose AAC instead of MP3, there is plenty of stuff that can read it.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

BOSSNIG

Quote from: JMV290 on March 27, 2008, 07:14:47 AM
Quote from: Darklink on March 27, 2008, 06:01:08 AM
iTunes sucks, PERIOD

What are you talking about?

Retards like you shouldn't offer computer advice.  Even if you choose AAC instead of MP3, there is plenty of stuff that can read it.

Hmmmmmm

I was pretty sure that once you added songs to iTunes they become iTunes format.

:/

I guess I was wrong there.

I still think iTunes is overrated and sucks though, along with iPod's. Though the iPhone and iPod touch are excluded from my iPod hate, they arent that bad.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Zovistograt

Audiosurf doesn't like music with DRM's, and neither should you.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Cardinal

Quote from: Darklink on March 27, 2008, 07:21:27 AM
Hmmmmmm

I was pretty sure that once you added songs to iTunes they become iTunes format.

I still think iTunes is overrated and sucks though, along with iPod's. Though the iPhone and iPod touch are excluded from my iPod hate, they arent that bad.

I think you're confusing that with if you buy songs from iTunes, they become .m4p (unless it's iTunes Plus), and a lot of programs can't read them.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Cardinal on March 27, 2008, 04:38:54 PM
Quote from: Darklink on March 27, 2008, 07:21:27 AM
Hmmmmmm

I think you're confusing that with if you buy songs from iTunes, they become .m4p (unless it's iTunes Plus), and a lot of programs can't read them.

Thats what I was thinking.

Which makes me think the Zune Software reads .m4p.
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER