News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Perfection Incarnate: A Kingdom Hearts RP

Started by Dr.Hobo2, April 05, 2008, 03:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Name: Harver Rose

Keyblade: Oathkeeper

Appearance: Regular height, blue eyes, red hair the falls to his shoulder on both sides. Wears a black cloak, and a white shirt underneath. Has jet black pants, and a black cap. For picture, see page 3 (I think...) of Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets.

Personality: Secretive, adventurous, bored.

Background: Harver grew up on a nice little city off the coast. He was sheltered, as he was believed to be a prodigy. One day, however, he was transported to Destiny Islands, with no recollection of his past. He only had his name, his clothes, and a keyblade in his hand.

And so we go...
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

"Alright, I'm ready when you are," said Sora, getting in a battle stance.

Dr.Hobo2

((Don't worry BoA, this RP won't have much or anything to do with the main story of KH and KHII. ;)))

"Ah, great, more keyblade weilders!" Benvolio said happily. "I'll need all the help to defeat Perfection Incarnate!" Hey, can you guys help with somethi-...uh oh. I think I got my thoughts and what I was going to say mixed up. All those thousands of years of not being an actual living being has taken its toll on me.

Triforce_Luigi

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh, he's just a powerful man who is the incarnation of Evil and seeks to become perfect." Benvolio started. I might as well tell them about myself too. "I am basically his opposite, or to be exact, I'm the incarnation of Good. I've been seeking for others who weild the keyblade to help me defeat Perfection Incarnate before he destroys all worlds."

Max Headroom

A battle is starting, I may want to leave.... On the other hand, however. Mira moved to the side of the arena to watch the fight.
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

"Well, that's quite possibly the corniest story I've ever heard," commented Ienzo.

Dr.Hobo2

Well...he sure is rude. "Well...I still need help so I can defeat Perfection Incarnate." Benvolio said.

Triforce_Luigi

"If he is Evil and seeks to become perfect, than wouldn't he need good as well?" asked Ienzo.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well, it all really depends on what his veiw on the defenition of the word perfect is." Benvolio said thinking for a moment. "And from what I've seen him do, I'd say his defention would fall along the lines of becoming the ultimate evil and destroying all good."

Triforce_Luigi

"Probably wants to sink all worlds into darkness or something," said Ienzo. "How cliche."

Dr.Hobo2

"Actually, it's more of destorying all the worlds, not sending them into darkness." Benvolio said. "And it doesn't matter whether it's cliche or not, I need to stop him!"

Triforce_Luigi

"Do you?" asked Ienzo. "Perhaps a world of Nothing is better..."

Wolfpika

"Right!" Johnny lunged towards Sora with his club.

THEBIRD

Moki docked on the new island he had set out to explore. He had been walking through it for a bit when he noticed a group of people, and a fight going on. Interesting... Must be some big event going on today, Moki thought as he looked around. Looks like all of them are keywielders, too.