News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Perfection Incarnate: A Kingdom Hearts RP

Started by Dr.Hobo2, April 05, 2008, 03:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

((Hey guys... I kind of changed my mind about Shantae. Lets pretend she was never here. >_>;;))

Boogie was going to comment on Ienzo's remark, but was listening to Benvolio's story.

"I could help." Boogie said, "But... I'm looking for my parents. Maybe I'll find them on our adventures?" He chuckled.

Max Headroom

"Eh, screw this. I'm going to go get a job." Mira said out loud for some reason, as he walked to the town behind the beach.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

((Um, Mira, unless your on a different island, there are no towns on this small island.))

"Ah, good." Benvolio said to Boogie. "I need all the help I can get."

Max Headroom

((KH II disagrees. Remember the scene with Kairi and that other person from FF8 who's name I can't remember? They came to the beach from a town in what I believe is the east of the beach)).
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on April 06, 2008, 01:20:32 PM
((KH II disagrees. Remember the scene with Kairi and that other person from FF8 who's name I can't remember? They came to the beach from a town in what I believe is the east of the beach)).
((Yeah, but she was looking at the small island which we were on...which had no towns or building on it.))

Max Headroom

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on April 06, 2008, 01:24:17 PM
Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on April 06, 2008, 01:20:32 PM
((Yeah, but she was looking at the small island which we were on...which had no towns or building on it.))
((Didn't she go to that island? Well either way, let's just say Mira swam from the town to that island when Mira came in this RP, then later swam from the island into town, alright?))
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Max Headroom

Mira started to walk around town, seeing if anything interesting was happening.
[move][/move]

Joeofmars

(( So, we gonna get some story going? Or what? >_>))

Dr.Hobo2

((I'm waiting for Wolfpika to get back on))

Triforce_Luigi

((Waiting. One of life's annoyances. >_>))

Sora blocked the club with his Kingdom Key and went into a defensive stance.

THEBIRD

Moki decided to walk over toward the group to get some info on the island he had just banked on. He walked over to Benvolio and said, "Hi. Where exactly am I, do you know?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh, hey, this place is called Destiny Islands. You wouldn't happen to know two people called Sora and Riku." Benvolio said hopefully.

THEBIRD

"The name's sound familiar, but I don't know them personally," Moki replied. "Why, need help looking for 'em?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah, and I'm also looking for keyblade weilders in general." Benvolio said holding up his.