News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

SSB Werewolf: Closed!

Started by SkyMyl, April 24, 2008, 12:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Be warned, as this thread may contain character spoilers for Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and definite spoilers for the Subspace Emissary, an Adventure Mode in SSBB. If you have not beaten SSE or don't want to spoil the game for yourself, beat the game and avoid joining this game.

Welcome, yet again, to SSB Werewolf. This was a game I hosted on the original Snider before it closed, but this time it's back with a few different changes. On the original Snider, it had certain...features that made it against Snider rules. Now, the features of the game are fairly simple to understand, so here we are:

Story: Every character from a Smash game is in one village. Just imagine one straight village, nothing bad going on in it. Everyone is living a good life, training, jobs, shops?think of it like Animal Crossing. One night, however, something unexpected happened. Three villagers rushed out of their houses to find a person lying on the ground, dead. In front of the figure, there was a werewolf, right before their eyes. The werewolf then leaped into action and grabbed one of the villagers, holding the villager over his head. He threw the villager at the other two, and jumped on top of a roof and vanished into the night. Everyone went into Town Square only to find two villagers dead. A meeting was scheduled for the matter the next day. This, fellow Insiders is where we come in.

Characters: In the original SSBW, there were 30 players, but this time I'm reducing it to 15 to start. The second post will show the characters. Now, if you want to join, you must select a character from any SSB game (In the original, it was choose anyone who had a shot to be in. Check the second post.) So there are scripted characters and normal characters. Scripted characters are characters that someone MUST be. Such as Dr. Mario. Someone HAS to be Dr. Mario. The remaining characters must be characters from a Smash game. Now we only need 15 characters to start the game, while the actual character limit is 22.

Werewolf: There are three werewolves in the village, and no one knows who they are. Werewolves can have two actions each night, and those actions are either "Attack" or "Infect," but the thing is that NO ONE KNOWS WHO THE WEREWOLVES ARE. Not even the werewolves themselves know. So the werewolves' actions will be spastic for a while until we can figure out who they are. So when we figure out who the werewolf is, they will be known and the story will change, but they will be able to use the former two actions, and a new action that varies between the werewolves, depending on the character who is infected.

Shop: In the original SSB Werewolf, there was a money system, and they used the money to buy stuff from the shop. In this game, the money system is gone, so you can buy items from the store 2 times a day, and you can only have 3 of each item. The items are mostly elements that will point us to the werewolves. But there are elements for the RPG battles, such as a sword, a torch, and Deck Nuts, as an example. There are also certain items that appear for sale that appear to not have a purpose when you buy them, but they serve a purpose. For instance, a siver spoon with the initials MM could appear for sale. This would clear Mario of suspicion of being a werewolf, because his full name is Mario Mario and werewolves cannot come in contact with Silver.

Chapters: Each post relating to the story is a chapter. Sometimes there is a "mini-"chapter, which is a chapter that is irrelevant to the story and shorter than a normal chapter. Simple.

Regulars: Each player who joined in this game on the original Snider, will be referred to as a regular. They have an edge in the game, but I'm not revealing what the edge is. But don't lie, as I remember several players from the original game.

Choices: Certain points in the game will require a choice. The choice will determine certain features in the game, but only one will determine the remaining story. So a certain player will be faced with a choice. If they don't answer it in time, I must answer it. Because of this, every player must drop by this thread to check the status.

Suspects: If you're a suspect for being a werewolf or aiding a werewolf, then you cannot buy items or perform any action until you are cleared of suspicion.

Okay, with this cleared up, there will be seven RP battles in the game. Just 7. Some items from the shop will aid you in these battles. I'll PM you regarding the actions you can do, and after everyone who's participating in the battle has PMed me back what action they will perform, the next turn in the RP battle will continue.

Game Flow: Werewolf eats player or passes->chapter and/or mini-chapter->player chooses option that relates to an event that occured->players choose to buy an item if this option is available->mini-chapter or chapter possibility->nightime occures->cycle repeats 

Lastly, here are some normal rules:

No spam
No chat (take it to PM, if necessary.
NO TOM NOOK
Suggestions accepted

Locked.

SkyMyl

Note: YOU MUST DROP BY THIS THREAD REGULARLY TO READ THE UPDATES!

Players:
1: Regular: Ike (CaptainJackSparrow/Jackspearrow21214)
2: Pokemon Trainer (Wolfpika)
3: Ridley (R.O.B)
4: Sonic (Birdie of Aces)
5: Algretto as Link (Suspect)
6: as Kirby
7:
8:
9:
10: MagnumSonic as Dr. Mario
11:
12:
13: LightningSword as Meta Knight
14:
15: as King Dedede

Characters who joined after the game started:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:

Permitted characters who aren't in a Smash game:
Ridley
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Princess Rosalina/Rosetta (Super Mario Galaxy)
Mega Man
Ephraim (Fire Emblemm)
Eirika (Fire Emblem)

Illegal characters:
Anyone from Final Fantasy
Anyone from Castlevania
Tingle
Tom Nook (dangit, I DON'T WANT ANYONE FROM ANIMAL CROSSING!)
Tom Nook
Andy from Advance Wars
Rayman
Characters you made up yourself

What to do: If you want to join, post who you want to be in the SSB universe. Simple. If you get stuck in the game, I'll PM you with a a push in the right direction, but only in certain situations. You'll recieve a starting package when you join, which is a PM that has a list of all the rules of playing. (Minus the RP Battle rules.)

Sigs and Banner: A banner isn't necessary, but if you want to make one, go straight ahead. A few sigs, on the other hand are needed. PM me about both if you're interested.

Index: Prolouge: Town Meeting

SPOILER: Tabuu was revived and was behind everything. That's all you need to know.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 24, 2008, 01:04:49 PM
You may now post.
Ike reporting for duty(would be jack sparrow but hes not up so what ever)

Wolfpika

"Go Ivysaur!" Pokemon trainer said.

((I'm in.))

SkyMyl

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

SkyMyl

THEBIRD

This looks sick, slighlty confusing, well thought out, and although it looks confusing, it also looks like one of those things that once you start up it becomes instantly clear!

I would have joined this way earlier but I was too lazy to read anything... But now I have, so I'll be Sonic.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on April 25, 2008, 01:21:19 PM
This looks sick, slighlty confusing, well thought out, and although it looks confusing, it also looks like one of those things that once you start up it becomes instantly clear!

I would have joined this way earlier but I was too lazy to read anything... But now I have, so I'll be Sonic.
It's even less confusing than it originally was. It had a bank, it had a Sage, it had a secret store, and a doctor. That's the scary thing. But it's much more simple now.

Light

I suppose I'll join as Meta Knight. This could be fun. Also - not to diappoint you, or anything - but there's no way you're getting another twenty people. You should cut the amount of spots left dramatically.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

SkyMyl

Quote from: LightningSword on April 25, 2008, 04:25:21 PM
I suppose I'll join as Meta Knight. This could be fun. Also - not to diappoint you, or anything - but there's no way you're getting another twenty people. You should cut the amount of spots left dramatically.
I was thinking about that. *Cuts short 6-10*

THEBIRD

Too bad, these kinds of games are a lot more fun with a lot of people. Too bad Power On RP and Power On aren't merged >.>.

captainjacksparrow

CAN I PLEASE HAVE SHoP I HAVE SO MANY ITEM IDEAS!(most will go boom) heres ideas
Scouter analyze enemy stats and comunicate with other people
ASSIST TROPEHYS
rabbids: shoots plungers dealling 100 damage to you and 500 to enemys.
shadow the headgehog:enemy cannot move for 2 turns.

SkyMyl

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on April 25, 2008, 05:57:26 PM
CAN I PLEASE HAVE SHoP I HAVE SO MANY ITEM IDEAS!(most will go boom) heres ideas
Scouter analyze enemy stats and comunicate with other people
ASSIST TROPEHYS
rabbids: shoots plungers dealling 100 damage to you and 500 to enemys.
shadow the headgehog:enemy cannot move for 2 turns.
Answer remains no. Besides, Rabbids don't count. I have an easy way to run the shop, and I'm not saying what it is.

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on April 25, 2008, 04:46:47 PM
Too bad, these kinds of games are a lot more fun with a lot of people. Too bad Power On RP and Power On aren't merged >.>.
Then you couldn't tell which thread is which half the time.

THEBIRD

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 25, 2008, 06:00:24 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on April 25, 2008, 04:46:47 PM
Then you couldn't tell which thread is which half the time.
Atleast as a child board or something. The traffic would direct to the same area, thus making it more recognized. Especially by Power On people who like Werewolf games.