News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Phantom of Maple Circle [Mystery RP]

Started by THEBIRD, April 29, 2008, 04:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

(( *stamps the seal of approvement on LS and Person's characters* You can either start off just coming into the hotel, or already having a room. ))

Being a small town, the Police came rather quickly. Leading them was the Mayor. The Mayor, Scotch, had a green afro, a small brown moustache, and brown eyes behind thick black glasses. He wore a professional green suit and looked rather frantic at the thought of a death so close to the holidays. "You may want to clean all this up," the Mayor murmured to Tom, pointing at the rubble, muddy footprints, and other noticeable damage. "You have guests."

Tom rolled his eyes at Mayor Scotch and led him and the police towards Room 003. He opened the door, not noticing Alex or Nick walking towards the room, and led the men inside. He closed the door behind them, shutting Nick and Alex out, but their voices carried over.

After several minutes of looking, the police could be heard talking.

"A blow to the head. And no chair," one of the Police said gruffly. "It was a murder, not a suicide."

"What evidence do you have?" Mayor Scotch asked. A reply couldn't be heard, but Mayor Scotch's voice shouted, "Nothing!? You didn't catch a glimpse of anyone!? How could they have gotten into her room? Huh, did you think about that? Damn it, Tom! If this keeps up, we'll have no one left in town!"

"Shhh! Mayor, keep your voice down!" Tom pleaded. After that, no more talking could be heard.

Max Headroom

Mira entered the hotel. "Sup?" Mira asked the receptionist, as he walked up to the desk.
[move][/move]

Pokemaster218

For the duration of what could be heard, Alex crouched by the door, his ear pressed against the wood. His pad was on the ground, so that if someone came out, he would have an excuse to be where he was.

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...so it was a murder." Nick said to himself. He then whispered to Alex, "Maybe we should wait until they leave so we can take a look ourselfs."

Pokemaster218

Alex grabbed his pad and stood up. He looked around for a moment before walking to the door of the room across the hall. Opening the door quietly, Alex whispered the Nick, "In here."

Dr.Hobo2

The door Alex opened was to a room...his room to be exact. Hm...I know we're trying to hide but...this is quite an odd coincedence. He followed Alex into the room.

THEBIRD

"What? N-Nothing's up!" the receptionist stuttered. "Why? What have you heard? Nevermind, it's not true! No one commited suicide or was murdered here! NO ONE!"

The Policemen opened the door to walk out. As they did so, the looked back at Tom and the Mayor, who were looking at them angrily. "I'm sorry, but we aren't part of your town's Police force. We are only obligated to take on crime's from our own town. We came down here to see it, but that's about it. We can't help you. You'll have to hire a special detective or get your own police force." With that, the policemen filed out.

Mayor Scotch and Tom Mann followed shortly after, both looking downtrodden.

Max Headroom

"I know nothing. How is that not true? Explain to me about the murders and suicides." Mira demanded in a serious tone.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

The door to Nick's room was still slightly open and could hear what was being said. He turned to face Alex. "Hey, d'you hear that? They need help. Maybe we could do something. We may not be professionals but we're all they've got right now."

THEBIRD

"Oh... Damn," the secretary muttered under her breathe. She looked around before whispering to Mira, "I don't know much, but Mayor Scotch or the owner of this hotel, Tom Mann, may have a clue." She nodded her head toward the two men, who were talking discreetly on the other side of the lobby.

Pokemaster218

Alex nodded and wrote down that the receptionist denied that the person was killed or committed suicide. "Do you know that man's name?" he asked.

Max Headroom

"Then why did you hide the fact that there were murders and suicides?" Mira asked, slightly more calm.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"You're not supposed to know. But, I kind of let it slip... So now, there's no going back," the secretary sighed. "Please still think about staying here, I'm sure it was nothing major."

Dr.Hobo2

Nick turned to look at Alex but saw he was already gone and talking to the receptionist. Woah...he's fast. It looks like I'll have to confront them on my own. Nick walked out of his room and approached the mayor. "Hey...I heard that you need a detective for something."

Max Headroom

"Here's the deal: if you keep me informed on the murders, then I'll stay at this hotel. Otherwise, I'll go elsewhere. How's that?"
[move][/move]