News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Phantom of Maple Circle [Mystery RP]

Started by THEBIRD, April 29, 2008, 04:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokemaster218

(I asked nick if he knew the man's name)

Dr.Hobo2

((Oh, sorry. I thought you were talking to the receptionist in the last post...Well...Ignore my last post then.))

"Which one? the mayor or the hotel owner. I only recognize the mayor. He's Mayor Scotch. But I don't know the hotel guy. I've only stayed at this hotel a couple times."

Pokemaster218

Alex responded, "We better find out, but first." He quietly opened the door, looked around to make sure no one was looking, then walked over to the room the men came out of. As he looked around, he pulled a small disposable camera out of one of his pockets.

Dr.Hobo2

Nick saw him take out the camera. Hm...I suppose he's going to go and take a picture of the crime scene.

Light

L sat in his hotel room (He was currently staying in room 606 on the sixth floor, right on the end of a hallway which led to a couple of galss elevators a few yards down) in his special, odd way, with his bare feet perched on the bottom of his leather chair and his knees close to his head. He held a tray for tea in one hand and the tea cup itself in the other. He set the tray down, put a few cubes of sugar from the bowl in front of him on the coffee table, and placed them in his tea. He repeated the process a few times, stirred, and took a sip. Mmm...

As soon as he set his cup down, his room phone rang. He picked it up. "Yes?" He listened to the other end. "Aha... I see. Well, I suppose I should introduce myself to the other investigators here." He set the phone down and exited his room without a second thought. He pressed the elevator button, and after a few seconds, a vacant one opened up. He stepped inside, and pressed the Lobby button on the inside of the elevator. He waited as the machine made its decent.

((Where is everyone currently?))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

(( In the lobby. Nick and Alex are in Room 003. ))

"Fine." The receptionist, Mary Wright was the 20 year old smart blonde with blue eyes, who unfortunately did horribly under pressure.

The room looked no different from any other hotel room, besides the noose hanging from the middle of the room, and the woman on it. Blood splattered the floor around her. Sleeping pills were visible on the nightstand.

Dr.Hobo2

Nick decided he should show himself. He stepped out of the room and approached the Mayor and the Hotel Owner. "Hello, I just overheard that you needed a detective."

Max Headroom

"Alright, the instant I discover that you have withheld information, I will go to another hotel. Oh! Speaking of which, how much is a room here?" Mira asked, almost as if he had forgotten about the murders.
[move][/move]

Light

L stepped out of the elevator and into the lobby calmly and nonchalantly. "Hello," He said, to no one in particular.

Max Headroom

Mira turned his head to L's direction while digging around from his wallet. "Hey there! Do you know anything about the murders that have apparently been happening?" Mira asked L, as he grabbed his wallet and pulled it out.
[move][/move]

Light

L slowly walked over. "I am L, and that is precisely the reason why I'm here. I've come to bring this so-called "Phantom" to justice. Are you here for the same reason?"

Max Headroom

"Phantom? Why was I not informed? Either way, I was just informed about the murder. Have you found anything yet?"
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

(( Since this thing has just started off, I may drop some hints about clues etc once in a while. My first hint is that I've already revealed 2 major clues. It's up to you to find and evaluate them. ))
Current time is 3 AM.

"50 dollars a week," Mary replied to Mira. "And I have a blog, this is the sidejob that makes me money, so I too will be looking into the crimes."

Mayor Scotch raised an eyebrow at Nick. "You want to help with the crimes? Whahaha! But you're just a kid!" the Mayor laughed. "Ah, but we need the help. Sure, son, you can go ahead and try to find the Phantom. Though I doubt someone as inexperienced as you could do it. Maybe if you got together with some of your other little friends, you could try..." The Mayor couldn't contain himself anymore, he burst out laughing.

"In the meantime," Mayor Scotch added to Tom in a whisper, "we should look for someone with real experience to help us with this murderer."

Dr.Hobo2

Nick was steaming by the end of Scotch's speaking. "Hey! I know plenty things about crimes! I went to forensics science classes in college! And I am NOT a kid!"

THEBIRD

"Yes, yes, you are withered with age," Mayor Scotch agreed sarcastically to humor him. "But you can't blame the protector of this town to want a little more then some inexperienced man-boy out to find the killer. The last thing I need is bad news about this town in the paper."

"The last thing I need is someone with access to my hotel, killing the residents of it!" Tom added angrilly. "Cut the kid a break, Mayor Scotch. We won't get anyone else on the job, and you know it. We're too busy with the festivals, and you know we can't cancel that! Besides, what about those guys over there blabbing about the crime? If they all got together, I bet they could get something done."

The Mayor shrugged and looked over at Mira and L. "Oy, you guys down there. As Mayor of this town, I demand your names and your service. Get over here!"