News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Phantom of Maple Circle [Mystery RP]

Started by THEBIRD, April 29, 2008, 04:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

"All of the data is with the receptionist at the hotel. Now if you don't mind, I'm trying to deal with a situation."
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"You set up that date?" Keith asked, slightly stunned. Then he gave a chuckle. "Well then, I guess that it can't count, now can it?"

"...Why not?" Zach growled.

"Because someone set the date up for you!" Keith exclaimed, laughing again. "You have to win her over yourself!"

Zach stayed silent for a moment before saying with a smirk, "Well, I guess since the last date went so well, I'll have an easy time getting another one by myself." Keith stopped laughing and glared at Zach.

Wolfpika

"Now now, don't be so rude." Xander went back up to Mary and asked,

"Can you give me a full report of what we know about the crime?"

Max Headroom

"Is there something I am missing? Because I can ruin it for both of you if I put my words to it."
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Mary shook her head and groaned. "I'm sorry, but the internet is down... And all my info is on my computer! I can't really remember anything except for two people are dead. Sage and Emilia. One of them was staying at this hotel, another is a resident here. That's all I really know."
---
"We both like her," Keith replied. "And it was the first to get a real date with her wins, but this loser over here cheated."

"I didn't cheat. No one ever said we couldn't get help from a stranger. It was just a friend. And this guy over here isn't a friend," Zachary pointed out.

Max Headroom

"Well if your friend doesn't cooperate with me, I'll reverse what help I gave (maybe even to a further extent) to him. If he reaches three strikes, then I will be sure to have her not think of any of you." Mira told Keith.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"What are you, in love with her or something?" Keith asked Mira, slightly annoyed. He shrugged it off, though and threw his hand up to signal his departure. Zach watched him go, before standing up himself.

"I'm outta here," Zach replied, skating away on his skateboard.

The time is 12 AM.

Max Headroom

Strike three, he is out! Mira said, as he went back into the hotel.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Mary looked up when Mira came inside. "Any luck?" she asked. "The internet is still down, I'm afraid."

Max Headroom

"The Phantom did disable the internet, however, the way he looked make me think that Zach's friend might be the Phantom. Turn out you are involved in a contest between them."
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Mary raised her eyebrows. "Contest? No one told me about a contest. Not another bake sale, I hope," Mary sighed. "But wait, if by 'friend' you mean Keith... They are definitely not friends. Mutual rivals is a better way to put it. But, clarify... What exactly happened to make you think Keith is the Phantom now instead of Zach? And what about a contest?"

Max Headroom

"They are competing for you. Turns out I was a pawn in Zach's plans."
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Mary sighed and shook her head. "What is with them?" she muttered. "They always compete over stupid stuff like that. Don't take it the hard way, I think everyone in town has been victim to their fighting every now and again. But, what makes you suspect Keith?" she asked, beginning to get uneasy at the thought of someone she went to school with being the killer.

Dr.Hobo2

Nick walked back into the hotel slightly disapointed about not finding too many clues today. Maybe I should just stick to interrogating or something...

Max Headroom

[move][/move]