News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The World Ends With You

Started by THEBIRD, May 16, 2008, 06:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

3 RP's at once >_>;Shibuya MapI promise I won't be posting anymore RPs...
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/twewy/images//thumb/9/92/ShinyMap.png/630px-ShinyMap.png

The Reaper's Game
You Are Dead. But, if you had the chance to take a stab at life again... Would you? Right now, you are in the Under Ground (UG). The Real Ground (RG) is your home. The UG and RG are actually the same place, although you are like a ghost wandering the town, unable to make any human contact (like a radio frequency. The RG is one, while the UG is a slightly higher frequency, yet close enough to still be able to see the RG). To be able to touch again... Something we take for granted can be the things we miss the most when unable to have them. Do you want these things again? If you want it all back, then play the Reaper's Game.

All you need to do is survive for 7 days. You will get missions, missions that you must succeed to move on. If you don't succeed... Consider yourself erased. But, like all things, there's a catch. In order to play this game, you must give a toll. Whether it be your looks, personality, memories, someone close to you, you must give that thing up. If you win, you can have it, and your own life, back. If you lose... That's another story.

In this game, you are given special powers to defeat your enemies. The Noise. These creatures are summoned by the Reapers, who are playing their own game. Their game is to stop you from winning yours. These powers, Psyches, can be revealed through pins. With 6 pins using thousands of different traits, you should be well armed. An example: One pin could send a blast of fire, another could send a tital wave of water. Any of these pins could work fine, if strong enough, to defeat the Noise. Then there is the Player pin that everyone gets. It has three uses. First, it shows you are a player in the game. Second, you can use it to scan other people's thoughts, but only people in the RG, not anyone in the UG. Lastly, you can use it to find the Noise that are created by other peoples' negative thoughts.

Noise are basically your most common enemy throughout this 7 day trial. They are created two ways. By other peoples? negative thoughts, and by Reapers. All noise that are created by people will appear as symbols floating in the air once you scan the area. You can choose to attack the Noise or not. Once you do, you?ll be transported to another world that once again is basically the same as the RG and UG except now you're at an even higher frequency so nobody from the RG or UG can interfere with your battle with the Noise unless they tune up to the Noise frequency too. Reaper-created Noise will automatically attack you. Fighting Reaper created Noise is no different than fighting thought-created Noise.

So there?s the basics which leaves only two things that I will tell you. Once entered the game, the first thing you want to do is make a pact with a partner. Without one, you will not be able to fight Noise at all! Be quick about it because this is when Reapers will be trying to get you since you?re an easy target without a partner. (Don?t worry about them directly attacking you now. They can only attack by summoning Noise during the six days. Only on the seventh day can they attack you directly.) So don?t meander around and hurry to grab a partner!

The last thing I need to tell you is about the Game Master. Each day, he will assign a mission for you and your partner to complete. Of course each mission will get harder as every day goes by. Each mission has a time limit that is chosen by the GM. Only one pair of partners needs to complete the mission for all the Players to progress to the next day (assuming that they weren?t erased by the Reapers or erased by trying to fight too much Noise at once.) However, if nobody completes the mission?then all players will be erased so don?t rely on other people to go and do it for you. Oh! And there are no rules saying that you can?t help other Players out so feel free to work together with Players other than just your partner!

Character Sheet-
Name:
Age: (We?re looking for an age that?s relatively young 13-20)
Appearance:
Personality:
Pins: (name and function and you can only have up to six)
Possession lost to get into the game: (Warning, if you do decide to have your memory taken away, that means you won?t remember ANYTHING except for maybe your own name. This means you won?t even have a clue that you?re in the Reaper?s Game unless another Player (or if you?re unfortunate, a Reaper) explains it to you)
Extra info: (It?d be wise to put how you died here)

Reaper Sheet- PM me with this filled out if you want to be a Reaper. Only taking a small few-
Name:
Personality:
Weapon/attacks:
Noise form:
Noise form attacks:

(I'll post my own characters in my next post, as to divert from cluttering).

THEBIRD

Name: Drake Letti
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes. Rather scrawny, though nimble. Has stubble on his face.
Personality: None. [See Possession lost for details]
Pins: Torpedo Pin- Sends a blast of strong jets of water out. Firewall- Sends a protective wall of flames to protect you. Spark Pin: Sends 5 consecutive blasts of lightning at opponent.
Possession lost to get into the game: Personality.
Extra info: Took a bullet for the girl he had loved.

Name: Shoya Yukamoto
Appearance: A bald man with light blue eyes and a football player build.
Personality: Very theatrical and flashy. He tends to overdue things, and likes all the spotlight on him.
Weapon/attacks: A staff that has unknown powers.
Noise form: A black hooded creature with scaly, reptile hands. Glowering red eyes can be seen from within the hood, and a tatooed scythe acts as his weapon.
Noise form attacks: Slashes with scythe mainly. Can also paralyze with piercing stare.

Reapers

Allegretto
Name: Hiragaru Kesu Jigen
Appearance:A tall man with Black hair reaching down towards the floor, dark green eyes
Personality: A since of darkness and mystery, very selfish. He likes to be noticed and aknoleged.
Weapon/attacks:A jagged short sword
Noise form: A grey hooded figure, it seems to levitate only slightly. Its hands seem to have suffered severe burns. Inside the hood there is only blackness
Noise form attacks:Can create fire and illusions

Triforce_Luigi
Name: Teguchi Meimu
Appearance:
Personality: Mysterious, secretive, prefers to deal in illusions rather than outright fighting. Hates having the spotlight on him.
Weapon/attacks: His weapon is the weird flamy staff thing in his hand. It can create powerful illusions, such as altering appearances of people and location (among other smaller mirages and trickery), as well as control fire and the darkness in an area to a certain extent.
Noise form: A large pheonix with black feathers.
Noise form attacks: Ability to summon and control blue fire. Also capable of attacking enemies by creating a flurry of feathers and firing them at foes and create wind storms by flapping wings at high speed. Can attack with beak and talons. As a last resort, he can create a dimensional rip to suck enemies in, though this uses up most of his energy, leaving him at a near-death state.

Dr.Hobo2
Name: Shinoki Taka
Appearance: very tall, about 6 feet 4 inches. He is also very skinny and appears very fragile. He wears regular jeans and a red shirt.
Personality: just like his fragile appearance, he tends to act really shy about things. He hesitates to talk and hesitates to attack too.
Weapon/attacks: He punches and kicks but despite his weak appearance, he hits very hard when he does hit.
Noise form: He turns into a red wolf that has orange tatooes for arms and legs
Noise form attacks: He can run on all four legs for extreme speed and bites you when on four legs. He can stand on two and will claw at you with his razor sharp tatoo arms. He might also throw in a bone shattering kick in there too.

Dr.Hobo2

Name: Sarutai Nakka
Appearance: Average height for a boy his age. His hair is blonde and he doesn't bother combing it so it's always messy. He wears a T-shirt with his favorite brand of clothing, Jupiter of the Monkey. He's always liked that brand since most of the clothing they have is blue which is his favorite color. He wears blue cargo shorts that are also from J of the M.
Personality: A generally good guy but he can loose his temper
Pins: Excalibur - Forms a sword in his hand that he uses to attack
Pyre Pillar - creates a pillar of fire on one spot.
Enju - slashes his hand through the air that forms a shockwave near him to attack nearby enemies
God's Finger - does a single stab at an enemy with his finger to do MASSIVE DAMAGE but it really takes a lot out fo him when he uses it
Possession lost to get into the game: He has lost his memory. He can only remember his name
Extra info: Since he has lost his memory, he cannot remember who or what killed him but when he finds out, he will be angry.

Triforce_Luigi

Can one person have two characters?

Name: Teru Sanna
Appearance: Black shirt and blue jeans. Dark brown eyes and black hair. A little on the short side, but skinny.
Personality: Indifferent to the world, a bit blunt at times, intelligent, logical.
Pins: 1) Arctic Pin: Launches a blast of ice that can take many forms (a blast of freezing air, a shard of solid, sharp ice, etc.). 2) Move Pin: Creates a giant ethereal hand of electrical energy. The hand is controlled to attack Noise. 3) Force Pin: Creates a force field that hurts any who touch it.
Possession lost to get into the game: He lost the ability to care.
Extra info: He was killed in a car accident.

THEBIRD

(( Sure. And I almost made my guy killed in a car accident, but changed my mind last second :O. ))

Dr.Hobo2

((GASP! Oh, and sorry if I shouldn't be doing this, but I guess I'll start RPing. ;D :P))

Sarutai woke up and found that he was on the ground in the middle of the street. People were walking all around him but seemed not to take notice. "Ugh...Where am I?" He got up rubbing his head and looked around. "Oh, I'm at the Scramble Crossing...but why am I here?...I...Can't remember anything. Except...my name is Sarutai Nakka and I'm in Shibuya." He looked around again very confused. He also noticed that nobody even noticed him there. "What's...what's going on?"

Flying Chickens

Name: Ven Areno

Appearance: Grey spiky hair, wears a beige hoodie, jeans, and white cleats. The hoodie has a tattoo like dragon on it.

Personality: Doesn't really seem to care about anything, is sarcastic and tends to push others ahead of him(Metaphorically speaking).

Pin: (Added later)

Possession lost to get into the game: His heart.

Extra info: Died by being stabbed by a wanted criminal.

Can we have Psych's in general, not just pins?

Water

Name:Misa Amane
Appearance: Gothic hair, gothic looks
Personality: Hyperactive, tends to be cute.
Pins: Sleeping Pin, Cute Pin
Possession lost to get into the game: Cutting her own Life Span
Extra info: Committed Suicide by falling down a roof.

Zovistograt

((man, this is very involved...I mean, the game is involved enough :P  What's your plan to operate this, anyway?  A 7-day RP?  I'm still trying to decide if I should join this thing or not D: ))
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Zovistograt on May 17, 2008, 08:38:02 PM
((man, this is very involved...I mean, the game is involved enough :P  What's your plan to operate this, anyway?  A 7-day RP?  I'm still trying to decide if I should join this thing or not D: ))

((I'm guessing time will go rather slow in this RP, so that the thread will live for more than seven days, but the actual story is done in 7 days in "RP time." Or after one Reaper's Game is finished, it could work like the original game where some people would be forced to play again...))

THEBIRD

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on May 17, 2008, 08:45:45 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on May 17, 2008, 08:38:02 PM

((I'm guessing time will go rather slow in this RP, so that the thread will live for more than seven days, but the actual story is done in 7 days in "RP time." Or after one Reaper's Game is finished, it could work like the original game where some people would be forced to play again...))
(( Yes, very slow :P. And the missions could perhaps be more lengthy to make the thing take longer. As for the playing again thing, I may allow that, but we'll wait until the first 7 days complete before going more into it.))

Quote from: Water on May 17, 2008, 02:47:56 PM
Name:Misa Amane
Appearance: Gothic hair, gothic looks
Personality: Hyperactive, tends to be cute.
Pins: Sleeping Pin, Cute Pin
Possession lost to get into the game: Cutting her own Life Span
Extra info: Committed Suicide by falling down a roof.
(( You need to explain what your pins do. Also, I don't really understand how your possession lost will work. You're already dead.))

Quote from: Orgizirtee on May 17, 2008, 02:14:49 PM
Name: Ven Areno

Appearance: Grey spiky hair, wears a beige hoodie, jeans, and white cleats. The hoodie has a tattoo like dragon on it.

Personality: Doesn't really seem to care about anything, is sarcastic and tends to push others ahead of him(Metaphorically speaking).

Pin: (Added later)

Possession lost to get into the game: His heart.

Extra info: Died by being stabbed by a wanted criminal.

Can we have Psych's in general, not just pins?
You can have a special attack with your teammate, but, correct me if I'm wrong, the Psychs only come in Pin form. You can make up a pin to work with your Psych, though.

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on May 17, 2008, 11:35:43 AM
((GASP! Oh, and sorry if I shouldn't be doing this, but I guess I'll start RPing. ;D :P))

Sarutai woke up and found that he was on the ground in the middle of the street. People were walking all around him but seemed not to take notice. "Ugh...Where am I?" He got up rubbing his head and looked around. "Oh, I'm at the Scramble Crossing...but why am I here?...I...Can't remember anything. Except...my name is Sarutai Nakka and I'm in Shibuya." He looked around again very confused. He also noticed that nobody even noticed him there. "What's...what's going on?"
((No, go right ahead. I'll be starting momentarily as well.))

Dr.Hobo2

THEBIRD

Drake walked around Shibuya aimlessly for a moment. His face was calm, indifferent, and his mind continued to play him giving up his personality. He shrugged it off, no longer caring, and walked until he found someone who was strangely aware of him, and no one seemed to notice him. Drake walked up to him.

"You're playing the game," he stated, knowing it was true so he didn't bother forming it into a question.

Dr.Hobo2

"...Game?" Sarutai said with a very confused look on his face.

THEBIRD

"Yes," Drake said, looking over at Sarutai with the same calm face. He must not remember anything. Oh well, I'll waste time and explain it to him. "You're dead, first of all. You chose to play the Reaper's Game. If you win, you can live again. Obviously, you chose to lose your memory as a toll to get into the game. Now, we need partners..." Drake stretched out gave a sigh, "So, I'll partner up with you. Apparently, we do better with partners."