News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The World Ends With You

Started by THEBIRD, May 16, 2008, 06:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

...Okay... "Well...um...sure, I guess so..." Sarutai said with a shrug. "...If it'll help me win the game and get my memory back, then I'll do it."

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Water on May 17, 2008, 02:47:56 PM
Name:Misa Amane
Appearance: Gothic hair, gothic looks
Personality: Hyperactive, tends to be cute.
Pins: Sleeping Pin, Cute Pin
Possession lost to get into the game: Cutting her own Life Span
Extra info: Committed Suicide by falling down a roof.
((Let's go ahead and say you can't have a freaking Death Note.))

THEBIRD

"Hm," Drake replied nonchalantly. "Yes, I've decided to play this game, too. I flipped a coin, after entering. If heads, I would sabotage everyone else's chances, if tails, I would find a partner and play this game."

(( A cookie to whoever gets the reference. ))

Dr.Hobo2

"...And I'm guessing it's safe to say that you got tails." Sarutai said with a shrug. "Is there anything else I need to know about the Game?...Like...what we do."

THEBIRD

"Missions," Drake replied, flipping the coin, his blank stare fixed on the silver, round object. "We have 7 days, 7 missions. If one person can complete the mission, then we all move on. If nobody does, we all die. As simple as that."

Magnum

Name:Alex Smith
Appearance:A white long button-up undershirt with black jeans and black dress shoes. He has a very scruffy beard that isn't long, and blood stains on his arms/end of his shirt. He stands at a strange 6"3' and has brown hair that covers the top of his eyes, all of his ears, and goes down to his shirt on the back
Personality:He doesn't like people at all, and since he screwed up and forgot the memory of his family, he doesn't know why he killed himself, why he accepted the game, or why he hates people so much.
Pins:
1. Draft-Creates a gust of wind with which he can do many things, such as fly or hold his enemies back
2. Tornado-First off, I spelled that wrong on purpose. It creates a tornado.
3. Blood Claw-Using the pera blood on his hand he makes 4 claws, which are his primary weapon.
4. Low Frequency-A defence pin in case he gets into a fight he can't win, it lowers his frequency enough so that the noise can't harm him. It drains him a lot, and if he doesn't escape in time he is a sitting target
5.Wind Razor-An extremely sharp wind strike that is Alex's long range attack as he can fire it from his hand towards the enemy
6.FALCON PUUUUUNNNNNNNNCH!!!!!!!!!!-AKA I ran out of ideas and don't have a sixth pin if that's o.k.
Possession lost to get into the game:The memory of his Family
Extra info:He killed himself by stabbing into his own wrists

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

captainjacksparrow

nice this looks interesting

Name: Anthony or Tony Johnson
Appearance: Brown spiky hair, blue eyes, eyepatch(explain later), white shirt and blue waist coat, jeans and Nike shoes.
Personality: Nice, funny but can turn serious in a instant, a bit narcissistic (or full of himself)
Pins: wind blade: hand temporally turns into a sword that's made from wind
fire punch:hand turns to fire
ice shoes: shoes turn to ice and allows you to stick to surfaces
earth punch: does a punch to the ground sending a shockwave
shadow cloak: turns user invisible but has to stay in one spot.
elemental blast:uses all elements to do a giant blast beam. user faints after use
Possession lost to get into the game: His left eye
Extra info: Died from being shot trying to give family time to escape from robber

THEBIRD

MagnumSonic and captainjacksparrow are both approved. You guys can start RPing now.

Magnum

"Miyashyta Park. The wind here is nice," Alex said to himself as he looked around at all the people. Kids playing, teens flirting and adults doing whatever they do. Alex didn't concider himself an adult when he died. Alex lifted his hair and let the wind touch his forhead as a dog ran through him chasing a frisbee. "I really should start this game but I'm not all that interested in it. This might just be the devil's sick game to watch us strugle," Alex said to himself since there was no one else to talk too.

He was going over this ever since he had agreed to this game. He knew he gave up the memory of his family and he felt like he would be weaker giving up such a small thing. In the end though, he screwed everything up. He can no longer remember the reason he killed himself, why he agreed to this game, and many other things. The only thing he could do know was try to live again to figure it out. It is not as if he had a bad life. After his father died Alex inherited a great fortune. Enough to last him the rest of his life. He also gained his fathers multinational buisness, which he gave to some more trusting people as long as he got some of the profit because he owned it.

But now it was all gone and his life rested in death's hands. And Alex needed to take it back. "But I need to find the Gamemaster and a partner first."
OOC:I needed to modify my post because it blocked Miyashyta. Notice I have a y instead of a i. So that is spelled wrong on purpose.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

captainjacksparrow

DA* oh i mean... dang oh what the heck no one can hear me" yelled Tony.  "I go to church regularly and doesn't cuss but i think i have a right when I'm being chased by mutant Frogs" thought Tony. "OK... if i remember right i need to find a person and make a pact with him or her... and it looks like if i don't do it quickly I'm gonna be erased"thought Tony. Instantly he noticed that their was one kid just doing nothing... and he noticed that he looked a tad bit differnt from the rest. This was his only chance to find a partner without scanning. "HEY DUDE MAKE A PACT WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE AGAIN"yelled Tony

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on May 20, 2008, 03:18:12 PM
"Missions," Drake replied, flipping the coin, his blank stare fixed on the silver, round object. "We have 7 days, 7 missions. If one person can complete the mission, then we all move on. If nobody does, we all die. As simple as that."
Missions, eh?" He said as his cell phone vibrated. Hm...I got a text...but aren't I dead. He took it out and read it.

"Um...just go to the 104 building. You'd better hurry. You only have 60 minutes until I have to come and erase you...and I really don't want to do that. T_T"

"What the he-" Before he could finish his sentence, there was a sharp sting on his hands. "Ow!" He took a look on it and there was a timer counting down. 59:24 and counting down.

THEBIRD

"Hm?" Drake looked over at him and asked, "What happened?"

Dr.Hobo2

"...I think I got the mission." Sarutai said showing Drake the hand with the timer on it.

THEBIRD

He raised an eyebrow at Sarutia's hand, keeping a calm face and stature. "Oh? Well, what is that timer for?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...for the mission. All it asked was for us to go to the 104 building...wherever that is."