News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The World Ends With You

Started by THEBIRD, May 16, 2008, 06:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

"Stop following me. All your doing is making more Noise appear. If I really cared about living, I would have joined you already. So how about this? You beat me in a fist fight with all these Noise around and I'll join ya? Deal?"

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

captainjacksparrow

"IT DOSNT MATTER IF I LOSE NEITHER OF US CANT USE OUR PINS AND WE'LL JUST WAIST TIME. THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE, NO MIRACLE IS GOING TO HAPPEN. SO D YOU WANT TO BE ERASED FOREVER OUR NOT"?

Magnum

"I told you I don't care," Alex told him calmly as he ran forward at great speed, his fist right in Tony's face. "Let me get this through your head. No matter what happens to me I don't care. But there is one problem. Yell in my ear one more time and I'm leaving you. Partner. There, now you don't have to yell. I'm in this game for a different reason than you. You see..." Alex told him as he turned his back to him, "...I killed myself. I didn't die, I commited suicide. See anything wrong with that story? I'm playing a game where if you win you come back to life. Now how about pulling out your pins?"

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: MagnumSonic on June 22, 2008, 01:15:34 AM
"I told you I don't care," Alex told him calmly as he ran forward at great speed, his fist right in Tony's face. "Let me get this through your head. No matter what happens to me I don't care. But there is one problem. Yell in my ear one more time and I'm leaving you. Partner. There, now you don't have to yell. I'm in this game for a different reason than you. You see..." Alex told him as he turned his back to him, "...I killed myself. I didn't die, I commited suicide. See anything wrong with that story? I'm playing a game where if you win you come back to life. Now how about pulling out your pins?"
"Thank you and i can tell you their can be a differnt reward if you win... now you stupid frogs fell the power of my FIRE PUUUNCH". Tony ran at the frogs while pulling his hand pack like a fist which then lite on fire and punched one of the frogs, killing it. "Now it's your turn".

Allegretto

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on June 21, 2008, 06:35:51 PM
Quote from: MagnumSonic on June 21, 2008, 06:04:06 PM
So this guy knows all the rules from that book? That could be helpful. It would make this easy! "Have fun!" Alex yelled to the man and the reaper as he opened his phone and began running. As it was shaking back and forth Alex saw it was a text. Reading really quickly, he caught the words '104 Building'. "I know that place. I went there for a meeting once," He told himself as he closed his phone. Turning his head he saw a small group of Noise followed him.

"Only a small group. Sorry dude, but the less people there are, the less peole there are to fight with!"
"HA WELL HERES A RULE THAT MAY HELP USSALLY YOU ARNT ALLOWED INTO THE 104 AREA WITH OUT A PARTNER" yelled Tony. Two frogs bit him on the arm. "GAH... i think its time to show why my nick name is "Revolver Ocelot"". Tony pulled out a revolver handgun and tried firing but realized it had no ammo. "I have a book with ton's of info in it so if you want to know the everything about this game be my partner NOW" yelled Tony.

~Hiragaru gazed down as he watched them leave~

"Should be interesting"  He said as he turned around and dissapeared.

Magnum

Alex simply lifted his arm up holding his pin between two fingers. "This blood on my arm isn't for show. See you when the fight is over. The rules state we fight on different frequencies. Now activate, Blood Claws!," Alex yelled as the pin glew with a small, red light. Immediatly after, 4 claws made from his blood on his arm. Alex seemed to dissapear for a second before appearing before one of the frogs. At lighting speed, he hit it in the air and jumped up. He began an onlsaught of attacks before the frog was felled. As he landed, his claws dissapeared. "Good weapons but they dissapear so fast. I'll be wasting a lot of energy on these. Need to end it fast!"

captainjacksparrow

"Interesting move... but check out this, Wind blade". Tony's arm turned into a sword made from wind so he rused at a frog and put the sword through its body, killing it. The sword then died down. "One frog left and heres a rule, "Noise" as these creature's are called chase people till they have a partner. Then we can chose most of the time when to fight noise or not".