News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

ITT Whoreable Things That Have Happened To You

Started by BOSSNIG, June 07, 2008, 07:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEEVILSPERKY

I was leaving the mall one night and a REALLY creepy and older person, who appeared to be a woman who looked kinda rag-tag in a bad way, called out to me.  She REALLY made me feel uncomfortable... she was suggesting things and basically offering herself to me.. and made some comments about me I didn't quite appreciate.  I must of been 17, 18, I dunno.. and she had to have been 30 or 40+ EASILY.  I was with a bunch of my female friends 16-17 and it was just SO frickin' weird.  Didn't take notice that I was with people and not alone and basically ignored my party.  Yeah, I'm going to abandon my friends who are also my ride home so I can sleep and be up for school the next day.. I'm going to skip that randomly to hang out with basically some freak?  Who was she kidding?  She took a few steps forward as I was getting into the car and she had a loud voice that kept growing louder as I made my way away.  It was really scary.. you could see she was serious and you could see she was probably a bit demented.  I got outta their quick... gave me such a bad vibe.  Something was so off with that person...
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Hero_Of_Time1

ololol.
Iraq, war, combat.
I lost my mind a few times.

Matt

Well just now reading that you tried to be funny and make a horrible pun by saying whoreable, instead of horrible... I feel 1% dumber now.