News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Nintendoverses

Started by mario59, June 08, 2008, 03:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mario59

"And what about that voice!" Risho said. "I Am master hand." The voice said. It happened to belong to a giant disembodied white glove. "What is that Red Thing over there?"Risho wondered aloud. "Wait a minute... A giant disembodied hand!"Risho exclaimed."Take this!" *Jumbs into the air and does a jumping spin attack*."Nice try." Says master hand. Then the door Next to that red thing opens, An extremely strong vaccum force pulls our three heroes in; They are then spat out into a Mostly destroyed village.
Betrayal, even unwilling, will sometimes be forgiven, but oftentimes the friendship will never heal, and the lost trust will never be regained.

Sig by Star.

SSBB FC: 2664-3293-2320

Spam

Teh sees an odd round green creature and a furry black creature fill with curiosity he says, "What are you two?"

Miiman56

Unabel to talk Keeby says the one word he knows, "Hi." Then Keeby saw the black creature and greats him too. Then he looks around and sees a helpless animal of some sort in this nearly desroyed village. He decides to take him out of his misery and eats him alive. Then Keeby transforms into Animal Keeby!

captainjacksparrow

(HEY I DIDNT SAY  I ENDED UP WITH YOU TWO SO HERES MY STORY)Wolf was board. Extremly board utill he got a email saying " Do a couple of bounty's for me and and you will have rich's beyond your wildest dreams. Enter 140.85 into your hyperdrive coordinates and we can meet in person.   
                                The master of the Nintendo Matrix
" ;D YAHOO RICHS AND POWER IM BRINGING MY BLASTER AND ROCKET LAUNCHER FOR THIS HOPE IT ISNT A HARD BOUNTY"!!! Wolf hit in the coordinates and immediately the wolfen went hyperspace and popped out in a white room with many doors with emblems on them including one with the lylat system map over the door. "Welcome to the Nintendo matrix. Normally its not white only but i had to take care of some... pest's. Anyway here is the deal. I have been board for a long time now because people who end up here usually aren't strong. So i resarched bounty hunters and found the perfect man for the job, you. What i need you to do is capture strong fighters where i can fight and and turn to trophy's where i will have those other people tell people so i can attract stronger warriors. What i need you to do is capture strong warriors. First mission is to capture the famous bounty hunter Samus Aran". "OK... ill do it but whats the payment"? "1 million dollars and i will make it so your eyepatch is a universal scouter where it will provide info on everything in the entire universe". "OH MY GOSH ILL DO IT NOW WHERE IS THE BOUNTY". "Enter coordinates 140.96. Or you can take that door with a see through brain creature or as it is called a metroid. But if you go through door you wolfen will be left here". "OK so ill go, be back when samus is captured". Wolf jumped in his wolfen and hit the coordinates and flew to a planet he never saw before he flew into the atmosphere and jumped where he landed on a destroyed village.  He then saw a group of people he went over and said "Aw you must be the pest's my employer was talking about".

mario59

"So I'm a Pest am I!" Risho exclaimed drawing his sword. "I am Risho McDohl, the student of the swordmaster Rusl and the Hero of Twighlight Link! You don't wanna mess with me!" Risho exclaimed. "take this!" *He swings his sword in a huge horizontal arc straight at the black wolf like creature creature and a great blast of flame came out* (Risho learned the Fire Sword Beam!)

(Did I mention that you can Gain new weapons and abilities, as long as they go with the universe you are from. You can only learn three abilities and if you want to learn a new one you have to ditch an old one. But, you can have any number of weapons but you can only have two equipped at any time and changing weapons mid-fight leaves you vulnerable while you are changing.) (Spam you forgot that currently I Am with you guys!)
Betrayal, even unwilling, will sometimes be forgiven, but oftentimes the friendship will never heal, and the lost trust will never be regained.

Sig by Star.

captainjacksparrow

Wolf seeing the flame quickly shot it away and held his blaster pointed at risho. "What cant take a joke? Anyway i mean no harm. I didnt come in the door you came in, i came in my ship the wolfen"said wolf.  Wolf called his wolfen and waited for everyone to look at it.

mario59

"What is the signifigance of these doors?" Risho asked."Link used to talk about something like the Smash tournament That had something to do with that Master Hand guy, But I Dunno."

(And didn't you have to leave your wolfen behind?)

Sig by Star.

captainjacksparrow

No idea. My unlce wolf one did a bounty on a guy which he had to a enter a tournement to get him. Anyway here's the deal. Master hand hired me to do a few bounty's for him. In returne limitless money and power. So anyway im hunting for one samus aran. Help me and ill return you to the nintendo matrix where you can decided what to do next.

mario59

"But your ship seems to be malfunctioning. How will we get anywhere?" Risho asked. "Oh, Wait. FARORES WIND!" *Claps hands and appears behind Wolf* "Hey i Didn't end up ten feet above the ground this time!" "But for some reason i Do not think we can get back to the matrix with this. But maybe we can traverse this PLACE With it" "And i think your ships malfunctioning may be the work of MH."

Sig by Star.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: mario59 on June 11, 2008, 07:40:03 AM
"But your ship seems to be malfunctioning. How will we get anywhere?" Risho asked. "Oh, Wait. FARORES WIND!" *Claps hands and appears behind Wolf* "Hey i Didn't end up ten feet above the ground this time!"
"MY SHIP"? wolf turned around and saw his wolfen was whobbly and 5 seconds later  it blew up. "OH MY GOSH THAT BAST*** MASTER HAND MADE MY SHIP BLEW UP".

mario59

"Hey! i Just saw a red blast from that cliff over there right before your ship blew up!" Risho yelled. "I will hookshot up there!" *Hookshots into the cliff face and climbs up using sword and hookshot* "AAAHHHHHHH! Crazy big red dude. *Jumps off of cliff and lands with a big thud*

Sig by Star.

captainjacksparrow

"WAIT NO ONE GETS REVENGE EXCEPT ME". But right before he used his jetpack he noticed a green ball creature eat a aniimal and turn animlal like. "Hey green dude we're heading to the cill you coming?

mario59

"Are you Forgetting about the sniper on the cliff trying to kill us!?"

Sig by Star.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: mario59 on June 11, 2008, 07:57:00 AM
"Are you Forgetting about the sniper on the cliff trying to kill us!?"
::) ok lets go catch up when you can green ball dude". Wolf used his jetpack and flew up to the cliff and shot a few missle's at the cliff side.

mario59

"Hey wasn't that guy the same kind of thing as that red thing over there?" Risho asked

Sig by Star.