News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Nintendoverses

Started by mario59, June 08, 2008, 03:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: mario59 on June 11, 2008, 12:06:57 PM
risho focused on wolf and used farores wind and landed right on top of him in an elevator.
their was a large boom smashing the two guys into the wall. "OW. IS THE PUFF BALL SAFE?

mario59

"Yeah, but he was asleep the entire time, still is,and i think he is a green marshmallow."
Betrayal, even unwilling, will sometimes be forgiven, but oftentimes the friendship will never heal, and the lost trust will never be regained.

Sig by Star.

SSBB FC: 2664-3293-2320

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: mario59 on June 11, 2008, 12:11:45 PM
"Yeah, but he was asleep the entire time, still is,and i think he is a green marshmallow."
Ok"! Wolf pushed the doors off and looked around the room and saw the blast killed everyone. He then saw the controll consel and plugged in his datapad getting all the corrdinants for the galaxy. "use your faroes wind so we can get out of here.

mario59

"OK! Hang on" Uses farores wind, and ends up in the interplanetary ship bay, where keeby is still sleeping and teh is still knocked out.
Betrayal, even unwilling, will sometimes be forgiven, but oftentimes the friendship will never heal, and the lost trust will never be regained.

Sig by Star.

captainjacksparrow

Ok corrdinants are...141.80, now lets get out of here". Wolf hit the hyperdrive and they left the battlefiled and saw planet zebes. "Do you want to wait till those two wake up or head down right now?

mario59

"they will catch up lets go!"

Sig by Star.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: mario59 on June 11, 2008, 12:45:23 PM
"they will catch up lets go!"
Wolf landed the ship on planet zebes and saw they landed at a facility. Right when they got out they heard a horrible scream. Then a countdown saying "3 minnuts till destruction". "Crap samus must have done somthing to blow the place up". Then wolf saw samus's ship which he shot a misslee at blowing it up. "Ill start the engienes you get samus on board when you see her".

mario59

"WAS that really necesarry!" Risho yelled. "She's here! Miss Aran We are truly sorry for what he did. Here is the imperialist of the bounty hunter trace, Bequethed by him to our friend Teh velcro, when MH killed him." "MH killed him! Lets go!" Samus said.

Sig by Star.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: mario59 on June 11, 2008, 12:53:14 PM
"WAS that really necesarry!" Risho yelled. "She's here! Miss Aran We are truly sorry for what he did. Here is the imperialist of the bounty hunter trace, Bequethed by him to our friend Teh velcro, when MH killed him." "MH killed him! Lets go!" Samus said.
Wolf entered in the corrdinants 140.96 where they where in the white room. Wolf then knocked samus out and threw her out the door. "Ok master hand heres samus now where's my reward"> Instantly master hand flew out of nowhere and toched wolf makeing it so he had a million dollers in his pocket and his eyepatch turned into a universal scouter.

mario59

"Hey, Dude, Wake up. Samus puched you out and you are having dreams of granduer. Master Hand betrayed us and destroyed your wolfen, Remember?"

Sig by Star.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: mario59 on June 11, 2008, 12:59:48 PM
"Hey, Dude, Wake up. Samus puched you out and you are having dreams of granduer. Master Hand betrayed us and destroyed your wolfen, Remember?"
"uhh sorry samus but i recived order's from master hand to capture you".

mario59

"Lets try and find an interdimensional teleporter and try to get to hyrule."

Sig by Star.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: mario59 on June 11, 2008, 01:06:18 PM
"Lets try and find an interdimensional teleporter and try to get to hyrule."
but cant we enter the corrdinants for the matrix i wrote it down to get their when i got their the first time its.. 140.85

mario59

"It is a place between dimensions he could move the coordinates at any time. And only your wolfen was capable of interdimensional travel.Yours and yours alone."

Sig by Star.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: mario59 on June 11, 2008, 01:12:51 PM
"It is a place between dimensions he could move the coordinates at any time. And only your wolfen was capable of interdimensional travel.Yours and yours alone."
good point...but lets see what happends when we put it in one this ship!!! Wolf enterd in the corrdinants. (mario your choice where we end up)