News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Nintendoverses

Started by mario59, June 08, 2008, 03:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mario59

"Hey Samus, What is this place?" risho asked. "This is Tallon IV Home of the chozo. :( If anyone would have had an interdimensional teleporter they would have." samus answered. "Would? What happened to them?" "It was a Phazon metieorite. It wiped them all out. :'(". 
Betrayal, even unwilling, will sometimes be forgiven, but oftentimes the friendship will never heal, and the lost trust will never be regained.

Sig by Star.

SSBB FC: 2664-3293-2320

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: mario59 on June 11, 2008, 01:18:38 PM
"Hey Samus, What is this place?" risho asked. "This is Tallon IV Home of the chozo. :( If anyone would have had an interdimensional teleporter they would have." samus answered. "Would? What happened to them?" "It was a Phazon metieorite. It wiped them all out. :'(". 
mario can we get more players before we continue? (chat thread anyone?)

mario59

Sure. WE are gonna need it. Let us try and get a hylian.
Betrayal, even unwilling, will sometimes be forgiven, but oftentimes the friendship will never heal, and the lost trust will never be regained.

Sig by Star.

Triforce_Luigi

Name: Ven Areno
Appearance: Blue long sleeve shirt and pants, black hooded cloak. Tallish. Blue eyes, black hair.
Universe: Fire Emblem
Race: Human
Weapon/Ability1: Sword
Weapon/Ability 2: Knife
Weapon/abilty3: Warp Magic (Ability to warp to areas.)
Personality and other info: Mean, but can be nice to friends. He is a thief.

Note: I'm only joining this cause you asked, Mario59. <_<

Also, cause I'm too lazy to read through it, someone summarize for me.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on June 11, 2008, 01:36:45 PM
Name: Ven Areno
Appearance: Blue long sleeve shirt and pants, black hooded cloak. Tallish. Blue eyes, black hair.
Universe: Fire Emblem
Race: Human
Weapon/Ability1: Sword
Weapon/Ability 2: Knife
Weapon/abilty3: Warp Magic (Ability to warp to areas.)
Personality and other info: Mean, but can be nice to friends. He is a thief.

Note: I'm only joining this cause you asked, Mario59. <_<

Also, cause I'm too lazy to read through it, someone summarize for me.
Me and mario are stuck in the metriod universe with samus in tow and so as spam and another player who are unconciss. We found a chozo planet where we are trying to find a interdemiensional portal but the phazon have taken over and that sums it up.

mario59

To be more specific they two are comatose until they come back(in real life).The planet is Tallon IV and the phazon has not taken over just yet. Somehow make your way to tallon Iv and we will go from there. Oh, and, Thank you very much.

Sig by Star.

Spam

Teh slowly coming back to reality doesn't know where he is but he does know these strangers who have him. So he says who are you all?

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: Spam on June 12, 2008, 07:51:56 PM
Teh slowly coming back to reality doesn't know where he is but he does know these strangers who have him. So he says who are you all?
Wolf. Wolf stark. Thats samus and thats risho.

mario59

"Here, take this imperialist,From Trace,he died and told us to give it to you, said it would make you the kriken bounty hunter,We are on Tallon VI home planet of the Extinct Chozo race."

Sig by Star.

Spam

Teh said, "Well then Wolf, Samus, and Risho I will join you for you have given me the imperialist."

mario59

Sig by Star.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: mario59 on June 13, 2008, 12:04:09 PM
"Huh."
"Well now that he's awake when do we go down to the planet and blast the crap out of everyone"?

mario59

(I AM FINALLY BACK MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! now that thats out of my system.)
"Um, Wolf, this planet is supposed to be uninhabited except by creatures, no sentient races" said samus.

Sig by Star.

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: mario59 on June 29, 2008, 12:13:12 AM
(I AM FINALLY BACK MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! now that thats out of my system.)
"Um, Wolf, this planet is supposed to be uninhabited except by creatures, no sentient races" said samus.

"Which still means we can kill the creatures if we get hungry, now lets go and find somthing to get us out of here" said wolf. He land the ship and got out to see their was no setinat being's. "Great i hope you know where everything is on this planet.

mario59

"I thought there were no sentient creatures!" Risho said, "Tere aren't" Said samus, "Then what is that?!"Risho exclaimed, "A space pirate?" Said samus.

Sig by Star.