News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils_13

Joeofmars

The town.

Alec walked around town,bored as ever.

Why won't this place change?

Change.

That's exactly what he needed,change.He went back to the hut and grabed his backpack,left right back out the room and out the small house.

"Leaving again."He said to Shaelyn the same way he had said before.

He took his MP3 player and put it on shuffle.He started walking tlward a cave.

OoC//Is it ok that my Elekid has an MP3 player? >_>

Nils_13

Ryaku rubbed his eyes as he looked around in a sleepy daze. He looked out the window and saw the sun had come up.

So that's what woke me up.... I need to get some shades...

He thought to himself. He streched and got out of his bed and walked outside.

Maybe I should see what's going on in town today...

He thought, as he walked out off of his sidewalk and came to the main road.

I think I will.

And with that, he started off towards town.

X_Hero

The sun shone through the window of Gyatsu's small beach-side house. It didn't take long for the small Riolu to be awoken by the shimmering light.

"Mm... Morning already? Well, all right..."

He slowly turned his legs out of his rather large bed and plopped down to the floor. Eyes, still half closed, he walked over to the window. The sun was already a far bit over the horizon, as the light of the sun reflected off the ocean. Gyatsu gazed out for a moment, then decided that he would go out into town. He picked up a small glass and scooped up some water from a small pot he used for storing various drinks. Drinking it all, he set the glass down and headed on out the door. The wind was a bit cold, but that really didn't bother him, seeing that he was stuck in a glacier.

"Nice day out..."

Gyatsu walked up a small path that led up the side of a cliff, and he walked by the Pelliper Post Office, and into town.

Nils_13

Ryaku walked into Pokemon Square. The shop-keepers were already up, as usual. He started on his way to the bulletin board next to the post office.

"Good morning, Ryaku," the Keckleon brothers greeted in unison as he walked by.

"Good morning," he responded as he walked passed their store. Ryaku did not like talking much, but he hated being rude so he always spoke to the other Pokemon that said hello every morning. He continued walking along the main road at his own pace, finally arriving at Pelipper Post Office.

"I wonder what's happening today..." he thought.

He started reading the events of the day, slowly making his way down to the rescue jobs.

X_Hero

As Gyatsu was just at the edge of town, he heard something that made him turn around. There wasn't anything there, but his reflexes were always on high. He turned back towards town, and without notice, he accidentally collided with a Weavile, sending the both of them to the ground.

"Gah..." He moaned a bit while holding his head. He looked up and saw the Weavile on the ground as well. "Oh, jeez... Uh... Sorry about that..." Gyatsu slowly got up to his paws. "Are you all right?" He asked as he walked over and put out his paw to help him up.

Nils_13

Ryaku looked at the Riolu that knocked him over. He grabbed its paw and allowed it to help him up. He studied it a little bit then closed his eyes.

"Yes.... I'm fine.. But what about you?" he said quietly, with just enough volume for only the Riolu to hear.

X_Hero

"Oh, I'm just fine..." Gyatsu replied, pulling up him up. "Oh, um... I'm Gyatsu..."

He hadn't been able to talk with anyone since he had moved into his house last year, besides replying to questions and asking for something at the Kecleon Shop.

Nils_13

Ryaku stood up and brushed the dust off of him where he fell. He then replayed what the Riolu had said in his head. The volume that he spoke with was almost as quiet as his.

"I'm.... Ryaku..." he said with the same quietness as before.

X_Hero

"Well... Nice to meet you..." Gyatsu said somewhat quietly like he had before. "Uh... Were you heading to the Bulliten Board?" He asked, remembering that he planned on looking at it later.

To Gyatsu, this was the longest conversation he had made with anyone at all.

Nils_13

"Yes.... In fact I was reading it...." he said, never raising or lowering his voice.

He thought to himself, "He doesn't look like he's on a rescue team yet.... Then again... I'm not on one either... but it's better to ask than assume..."

Trying to drag on the conversation, as this was the longest one he'd even been in since he moved here 3 years ago, he asked, "Are you.... on a rescue team?"

X_Hero

"No... Not yet at least..." Gyatsu said. " In fact... I was thinking about making a rescue team of my own..."

For a while, he had thought about what it would be like to go on adventures to far off places. Gyatsu had also thought that he might find some answers to who he might be...

Nils_13

"You're not, either?" he asked letting on a little hint of excitement in his voice.

"If you formed a rescue team, I'd be your first member..." he said regaining his composure. All of thoughts of rescues and adventures filled his head.

"It could be fun..." he thought to himself.

X_Hero

"Really?" Gyastu said, somewhat surprised. "Well... Thanks."

"I haven't even started the team yet, and I already have a member... This might turn out well..."

Gyatsu then remembered that he had forgotten how to register a new rescue team. "Uh... Do you know how to get teams started? I kinda forgot..."

Nils_13

"I think we go to Pelipper Post Office..." he said, not remembering exactly how himself.