News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

ITT: VideoGame music that you'd like to hear a rock/metal version of.

Started by Lotos, June 20, 2008, 08:47:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Stickerbush Symphony has been one I'd like to hear, especially at a certain part before the percussion comes into the chorus part.

The K. Rool battle from DKC1 would be cool with more rock to it.  Like how in One by Metallica, how it was all softish-medium until the end of the song.  The guitar part of the song (the original) would be awesome.

I love the Brawl Squeak Squad Theme, they did a pretty good job.  They had a great idea there.

I have been thinking recently that I'd like to see DragonForce, or at maybe just one of the gutarists attempt a tribute to Balloon Fight.  Think about it.  They start off with the main "dun dun dun dunn dunnn dunnnn daa, dun dun dunda, dun dun dun dunn dunnn dunnnn daa" then make some screeching noises like the flying enemies, then go into playing the Balloon Trip (main) theme.

I'll probably think of more later.  Post your ideas.

Flying Chickens

Second Phase of Blizzeta. In rock or metal, it would be fantastic.

Riosan

Nothing I can think of in terms of rock or metal. I've heard some very good electronic Mario theme remixes, though.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Kaz

The boss battle theme from Final Fantasy Mystic Quest. Not a great game, but it had kickass music.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.