Main Menu

The Adventures of Carl the Goomba

Started by Zovistograt, October 06, 2007, 03:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

linkrox

this is just plain random....................I LOVE IT :D

Zovistograt

Chapter 10 coming now.

Carl walked around the cell a little more until he found a hole in the wall.  After Carl yelled repeatedly into the hole, a Mowz came out.  Carl asked the Mowz, "Do you have any bread?"

The Mowz responded, "Come quickly, before you are noticed.  I will help you escape."

"I do not follow your stupid rodent dialect," Carl replied.  Carl then threw the Mowz at the koopa.

Chapter 11 coming soon!
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Zovistograt

Chapter 11 coming now.

Carl got bored.  He kicked the old koopa again and asked him, "Do you have any bread?"

The koopa responded, "You already ate my bread, mister smarty pants."

"I'm bored of this place," replied Carl.  He then opened up a portal and walked out of the jail cell into cloud world, because Carl the Goomba can totally do that.

Chapter 12 coming soon!
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Triforce_Luigi

Opened  portal into cloud world...???

Zovistograt

Chapter 12 coming now.

Carl walked around in cloud world.  Carl came upon a Lakitu and asked him, "Do you have any bread?"

The Lakitu responded, "What? No...I saw you come out of that portal.  Why didn't you bring the koopa?"

"Because he didn't have any bread," replied Carl.  He then shoved one hundred Spinies down the Lakitu's throat and kicked him off the cloud, which Carl promptly stole.

Chapter 13 coming soon!

Triforce_Luigi

Where did he get the Spinies? Good, though.

linkrox

DededeCloneChris

Zovistograt

Chapter 13 coming now.

Carl descended from cloud world and came across Toadsworth.  After eyeing him suspiciously, Carl asked him, "Do you have any bread?"

Toadsworth responded, "No, I don't have any bread.  And where have you been for the past MONTH?!  As a toad of business, I must say that you are a terrible protagonist.  You had a shot at a decent plotline and you totally ignored it.  You should go back to the castle and at least save that poor old Koopa there."

"Screw that," replied Carl.  He then went into space.

Chapter 14 coming soon!

DededeCloneChris

Triforce_Luigi

zeldaguy6

Allegretto

This is my favorite fan fic its plain Hilarious =) Its awesome!! keep making chapters! my favorite part was well...all of it! its awesome, the part where he asked why he dident bring the koopa and Carl said because he dident have any bread was funny!!!!!!! Great job man!!!!

Zovistograt

Chapter 14 coming now.

Carl got bored after over six months of floating around in space and plummeted back down to Earth.  While falling, he asked one of the clouds, "Do you have any bread?"

The cloud didn't have a chance to respond because Carl was going too fast.

Carl hit the ground hard and Mario got 100 points.

Chapter 15 coming never.

Tupin

Wow, you can tell this is old because Yukiko posted in it.

Poor Carl.  :(

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.