News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Why I left and why I came back.

Started by StarWindWizard7, May 02, 2009, 06:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Sorry for leaving you guys with out any good "Cause".

I was depressed from people here, not to mention In Real Life crises/Work (No Raise) , bills, and hating my family more and more.

Might not be a good reason to leave with out saying anything but it's just my way.

I wasn't making enough money being the "Cashier Lead" at my job, and my credit card bills and other bills were piling up, it sucked.
Ahhh Life, isn't it great? And with this Economic Crisis...... nobody else was hiring for a higher pay from what I was making.

Luckily......... because of the decisions my Store Manager made which Demoted her to another store, while Promoting another manager at my store.......and then transfering..................... ehmmm
It's complicated...

SO,..... in all of that, I became a manager (Softlines manager) of Sports Authority (Which gave me a raise!).

Instead of looking at a $515+ or so pay check, I'll be bringing in over $1,100.00's every 2 weeks, which is a heck of a lot better.
I'll be working More hours though so I won't be on as Much, but I'll try to as much as possible.

My return brings this site a check...
*looks  at watch* but it's going to go away by this Tuesday or Wednesday.

__
Anyway, it's good to be back, I feel refreshed and ready to talk...about........stuff or ...something ......again... >_>

I Missed Everybody here that I know by name/screen name, and I look forward to meeting the new people who registered here while I was gone.

Cheers

Macawmoses

Wooo....the gay users are returning...

Is this good or bad?

I jest :P Welcome back my friend.

GreatGonzales106

Yay you're back!

I hope you remember me, but you probably don't...

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: GreatGonzales106 on May 02, 2009, 06:53:47 PM
Yay you're back!

I hope you remember me, but you probably don't...
Ehm..not really, sorry!! :P

SkyMyl

Welcome back to NSFCD, Star!

It's a shame you came back while we're...down.

...you still remember me, right?

Gwen Khan

Ridley

Yes! So glad to see you again! I meant to send a response to your email but I procrastinated and never got to it. Sorry about that.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Red

Hey Star. I seriously hope you remember me. >.>

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Tom Servo on May 02, 2009, 07:19:41 PM
glad to see you back Starwind
Thank you Tom Servo. :)
Quote from: Ridley on May 02, 2009, 07:31:37 PM
Yes! So glad to see you again! I meant to send a response to your email but I procrastinated and never got to it. Sorry about that.
Lol, we all do it, don't worry about it. I have some a couple of videos to send to you .... Maybe you can explain it.
Quote from: Red on May 02, 2009, 07:32:53 PM
Hey Star. I seriously hope you remember me. >.>
I remember you! Your the brother of Ridly Right?
Red Sox?
If not, sorry!

Red

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on May 02, 2009, 07:48:39 PM
I remember you! Your the brother of Ridly Right?
Red Sox?
If not, sorry!
Yep.  ;D Glad you came back. Maybe the Smash Boards will be a little more active now.

Friendly Hostile

Java

Welcome Back Star!
I really hope you remember me!  ;P

My activity has really decreased here, as of late.
I've just gotten tired of posting, have now turned into more of a lurker, and barely feel like I belong here anymore. Oh well.  :-\

ThePowerOfOne

Welcome back :3

Also, might as well use this thread to say my Spring Break is pretty much over, so I'll be leaving again. Bai ;)

Silverhawk79

STAR!
Oh man, I missed you. ;_;
Welcome back. :)

Eizweir

wazzup Star.  Welcome back.
(I'm Xero btw)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze