News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

DMDTS Discussion Thread - RIP WaT

Started by THEBIRD, August 22, 2009, 10:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: THEBIRD on August 24, 2009, 09:11:04 AM
Which is... bludgeoning people with an ax, harboring a crazy look in your eyes, and giving an insane smile?

Not an ax, a cleaver. And yes. Yes it is my idea of fun insanity. Heck, the name I gotta go by in Spanish now is Reina which is how Rena from Higurashi used to spell her name. *See girl in avi and sig*

>x)
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

jnfs2014

Anarchy_Jas

jnfs2014

I say we skip to the part where we split up and look for clues.

Dog Food

I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Dog Food on August 24, 2009, 02:55:46 PM

Exactly what I was trying to say before someone oh so rudely interrupted me. *Brushes ashes outta her hair*

jnfs2014

WhiteReverse

How do you all make these pictures? It looks like something you can just play around with on a website.

Anyway, what's so bad about a script format? I gotta' say, this RP doesn't let you have much freedom.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: WhiteReverse on August 24, 2009, 05:16:08 PM
How do you all make these pictures? It looks like something you can just play around with on a website.

Anyway, what's so bad about a script format? I gotta' say, this RP doesn't let you have much freedom.

The chibi pics are Gaia styled, and you can make them here: http://www.tektek.org/dream/

There is plenty of freedom, go read through the first DMDTS and see for yourself. If you want to see an RP with no freedom, look around on Gaia, there's plenty. Anyways, Paragraph format makes things more descriptive than just...

"Person 1: "Insert dialogue here" *Insert action here*
Person 2: "Insert smart-assed reply here" *More action here*

*Description of more action here*"

Give more detail, and the paragraph(s) format's easier to use anyways.

Random thought, one-liners are agitating imo. I mean, with a one-lined response, you don't really give people anything to go off of...

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: JNFS2014 on August 24, 2009, 02:46:44 PM
*crashes boat into thread*
Failboat delivers! (I would post a pic of a fail boat but I'm too lazy)

And on the issue of script format...(Insert what Shorti said here)

WhiteReverse

I didn't even realize my writing style was different than anyone else's, until all of your heads started exploding about it. lol

But yeah, I'll try and write normally from now on.

THEBIRD

Quote from: WhiteReverse on August 25, 2009, 01:08:27 AM
I didn't even realize my writing style was different than anyone else's, until all of your heads started exploding about it. lol

But yeah, I'll try and write normally from now on.
There's no law against your way of writing. It is strange to see, but you can keep writing that way if you like it. Your characters are going to add a... strange twist. What exactly are they... androids?

WhiteReverse

Quote from: THEBIRD on August 29, 2009, 10:27:55 AM
There's no law against your way of writing. It is strange to see, but you can keep writing that way if you like it. Your characters are going to add a... strange twist. What exactly are they... androids?
Yeah, they're androids, but for some reason I call them robots. Guess it just sounds better.

Anarchy_Jas

Dr.Hobo2

I second this notion...and I also say we just copy the soundtrack of Blazblue because it's awesome. :P