News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

NSSB: Final Draft

Started by AdamSakuru, November 25, 2009, 09:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdamSakuru

I know many of you here are good with grammar structure, so I wished to share this with you guys and ask that you hit me with your hardest opinions and point out any grammatical errors I may have made writing this.

FYI: If you haven't heard me talk about this before, this is NEW Super Smash Bros! A story I wish to make into a comic/Manga for Nintendo in the future if it is possible. This story started out as nothing but doodles ever since I can remember and has slowly evolved into what it is now.

I animated three "Theme Songs" using MS paint. Before you ask why I'll simply tell you right now I just thought it was a fun method to try and get better at. As you'll notice, the first video sucks, the second is a step up better, but the third is the best of all three and more "Saturday Morning Cartoon" styled.

-First Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q73DjMcsrac

-Second Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BpBtOK5AU

-Third Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk7bxiPPJEI

If you want to know more about, simply ask me. But, onto the point of this thread, here is my final written draft explaining the back-story to NEW Super Smash Bros, Made for my personal portfolio.

NEW Super Smash Bros,

Fifteen years ago, an old man by the name of Dave was taking his usual walk through the Herb Forest, which surrounds THE DOJO, his home and training area to practicing a lifestyle of a new ninja way known as the Shadow Warrior. He heard a commotion nearby and upon investigation he saw a bear getting ready to attack what appeared to be a baby on the ground before it.

Dave, with a heart of gold, had to intervene. He stepped in the way of the bear, attacking it and knocking it unconscious! Dave went to pickup the baby lying on the floor, it laughed to see its Savior. However, the laughter did not go both ways. Dave was shocked to see the baby was mutated; its body was deformed with a round head, white skin, strange eyes and round body ligaments. The baby appeared to be about two years old and Dave could only indicate to himself that this baby was abandoned by its former parents due to its looks.

"I'll take you with me and you'll become my student with my daughter! You'll both be Shadow Warriors, like me!"

Dave named him Adam Sakuru and adopted him as his own. He began raising Adam along with his daughter, Mikami, so they could be his first two trained students in the Shadow Warrior ways.

Ninja's have become rare at this time, which was because their original values, morals and honor have eroded over time and are now completely corrupted. There was a period in which all Ninjas were evil, but this period has passed. Ninjas are now rarely seen and there are but a few villages left in the world that preserve the culture of the Ninja.

Dave, however, wished to bring back the ways of the original Ninja, but with his own twists. After Dave's Sensei, Leep, passed away, Dave created the new Ninja way known as the Shadow Warrior. Shadow Warriors are to fight without the use of any weapons or special Ninja techniques known as Jutsu. They must use their environment to their advantage and fight with honor, respect, passion and a smile on their face!

After fifteen long years training, Adam Sakuru and Mikami finished their final test and are free to go off and explore the world! While Mikami chooses to stay for the time being, Adam is eager to travel to new places and meet new people! He prepares for travel, says his goodbyes and takes off! Adam must first make his way through the Herb Forest, which surrounds THE DOJO. He soon bumps into a Ninja who sees him as a threat and attacks him, after an exchange of blows the attacker reveals himself as Fred. Fred then explains to Adam that he was exiled from his village, known as Tule, because he was accused of stealing the villages Sacred Emerald. He was hiding in the forest to evade Zain, the strongest Ninja in his village, who wished to deal with Fred personally.

Shortly after their conversation, Zain and his Ninjas arrive on the scene to deal with Fred. Adam stands up for him and the two team up to fight them. After an epic battle, the two friends are victorious....but, Fred has nowhere to stay and so Adam offers him to travel along with him!

The two traveled together from that moment forth, they didn't have a set destination, they just wanted to see the world and find a place to settle in. After a few days, the two come across the Mushroom Kingdom. They both wanted to take a look around, more specifically, to find something to eat and see some new sights. However, they end up getting involved in the Kingdoms affairs. The evil King Bowser has kidnapped the Princess once again and the Mario Brothers are nowhere to be found! Adam and Fred agree to help find the Mario Brothers and set things right.

Adam and Fred soon find the Mario Brothers who are in the presence of a small round pink puff called Kirby. The five converse with each other (Kirby can't speak orally and uses a small pick-it fence to speak). The Mario Brothers explain they are outnumbered by an increase in King Bowser's forces and that Kirby crash landed nearby and they were gone to see what happened. The five agree to work together to foil the evil King Bowser's plans and save the Princess!

After a big battle with the big Koopa King himself, they free the Princess and peace is restored to the Kingdom once more! The Super Mario Brothers offer Adam, Fred and Kirby to stay with them at their place, they agree and they all become inseparable friends! A News-Toad writing an article about this event wanted to dub the five something interesting, after a few quick thoughts, he comes up with "The Super Smash Bros, Save the Mushroom Kingdom and Princess Peach!!!"

....And so, Adam Sakuru, Fred, Mario, Luigi and Kirby take the name of The Super Smash Bros, to fight against evil and defend the Mushroom Kingdom!

.......A few weeks later, two rips open in the sky, both leading to different versions of the Earth. In these other worlds exists both good allies and evil forces! Soon, things begin to collide, but, like a jolt from the blue, The Super Smash Brothers team up to stop anything from getting out of control!
"Time to earn our reputation!"
-Adam Sakuru