News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Legends of the Hidden Temple

Started by PsychoYoshi, October 08, 2007, 03:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PsychoYoshi

Ah, what a show. Back during the days when Nick had good programs, not like the crap that they have today. Good ol' Kirk Fogg and Olmec, I still remember watching 'em over 10 years ago. Oh, and the Purple Parrots hardly ever won.

So, how many of you ALSO have fond memories of this gem?

Zovistograt

yeah...where the Purple Parrots cursed or what?

Olmec...I KNEW HE WAS MORE THAN JUST A TALKING HEAD

but really, that show was one of the best gameshows ever because of the temple alone.  What an amazing obstacle course.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Gerudo Pirate Lass

I loved that show! Those were the good ol' days. :) I really miss the old Nick shows.

Yeah, the Purple Parrots rarely won. However, the Silver Snakes almost always did... Hmm

ResidentZoidberg

A buddy of mine has some huge cable system with trillions of channels. Probably Comcast. Anywho, I was over there a while ago with about 4 more of my buddies, getting ready to play some games after a day of football.

So, as we're flipping through some channels, we see the show on. Naturally, all of us are like "OMFGWTFBBQH4X". So we watched it for a while, and ejoyed the nostalgia while it lasted. It was a very cool show.
RESIDENT_ZOIDBERG
Rank Killer Bees 
Date Registered 04-23-2004 09:56 PM
Total Posts 23545 

Razer

Quote from: Gerudo Pirate Lass on October 08, 2007, 05:32:11 PM
I loved that show! Those were the good ol' days. :) I really miss the old Nick shows.

Yeah, the Purple Parrots rarely won. However, the Silver Snakes almost always did... Hmm

<3 the silver snakes
No, the Green Monkeys always won. XP

I always scream at the TV when they pass up the half-pendant in the temple. xD