News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

halo 3 mutiplayer

Started by DRYBONESROKS, October 06, 2007, 09:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRYBONESROKS

i can get online but my friends come round and we want to play on local how do you connect the second controller because all it does for us is flash can you help (don't get cross this is my first time playing with another controller)

Twillightwolf

Quote from: DRYBONESROKS on October 06, 2007, 09:29:01 AM
i can get online but my friends come round and we want to play on local how do you connect the second controller because all it does for us is flash can you help (don't get cross this is my first time playing with another controller)
cross? >_> what are you from england? say mad or mad off. Well You see you click the um...guiding light and then the um...controller.. I'm exactly sure how.

Joe Kid

It was probably connected to another 360, press the white button on the controller and the bottom button on the 360.

"May George Bush drink the blood of every man, woman, and child in Iraq!"

I turn 20 in 24 days.

DRYBONESROKS

Quote from: Twillightwolf on October 06, 2007, 09:05:53 PM
Quote from: DRYBONESROKS on October 06, 2007, 09:29:01 AM
cross? >_> what are you from england? say mad or mad off. Well You see you click the um...guiding light and then the um...controller.. I'm exactly sure how.

yes i am from england

DIMENTIO1

Joe Kid

"May George Bush drink the blood of every man, woman, and child in Iraq!"

I turn 20 in 24 days.