News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

A pleasure to meet you all.

Started by Night the Lucario, March 10, 2010, 05:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night the Lucario

Greetings, I am Night. I'm also insane. And I RP. Anyone know of a good one?
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

The Seventh

This is quite strange, a user with a similar username to me.  And insane?  OH GOD THE COINCIDENCES.

Anyhoo, welcome!  Enjoy your stay here n.n
meh

Chris8492

The two chris's and then this.

I'm with you on that Red.

Anyways welcome to NSFCD, Enjoy your stay

The Seventh

Quote from: Razgriz2489 on March 10, 2010, 05:24:55 PM
The two chris's and then this.

I'm with you on that Red.

Anyways welcome to NSFCD, Enjoy your stay
What would make it stranger is if he's named Spencer >.>

Then I'd probably begin to freak out.
meh

Kayo

Hooray, another Lucario.

I considered changing my own name to also be a Lucario a while back, but I decided to keep my record-holding shortest name on the forums.

Also, hi. :D
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Chris8492

Quote from: K on March 10, 2010, 05:32:36 PM
Hooray, another Lucario.

I considered changing my own name to also be a Lucario a while back, but I decided to keep my record-holding shortest name on the forums.

Also, hi. :D

I was thinking that when i was going to first join this place but i changed my mind. I might do it soon anyways. :D

Night the Lucario

Eh, Night's new to my head, and the other three are already fairly large in one way or another. I have DID, or at least, I'm fairly certain I do. Night popped up yesterday, and Kami, Tsunami, and Sen'Tzu all either already have different accounts in their names, or they have something special they do in my head. Like Tsunami is both my game name and my main RP character. Night happens to be a Lucario, Sen's an Absol, Kami's a golem(still not sure where that came from), and Tsunami's a dragoon. A right pleasure to meet you all, anyway.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

The Seventh

Quote from: Razgriz2489 on March 10, 2010, 05:36:20 PM
I was thinking that when i was going to first join this place but i changed my mind. I might do it soon anyways. :D
[sarcasm]YES... WE'LL TAKE THE FORUM BY FORCE[/sarcasm]

In all seriousness, that might eventually become confusing.  But, then again, who knows?  Maybe it'd be kinda fun *shrugs*
meh

Night the Lucario

...I could introduce a friend of mine to this. He's a furry. And a Lucario. Named Light. How confusing do you want it to get? ;D

Kayo

Quote from: Night the Lucario on March 10, 2010, 06:17:43 PM
...I could introduce a friend of mine to this. He's a furry. And a Lucario. Named Light. How confusing do you want it to get? ;D
*cough* Red, should we tell him we are also lucario furries?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Night the Lucario

Oh, I'm not surprised at all. So is Night. Sen is an Absol furry, and I have a bunch of kitsunes, both younger and older than that key five hundred year mark, running amok in my head. I'm not furry myself, though. Really, too many odd things could occur. Bad enough that Kami and Night are already in a relationship... that I'm forced to listen to. Or I would be, if I didn't soundproof their rooms...

Kayo

Maybe we should do a lucario themeweek :3
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Haha, you seem pretty cool mate. Not sure I personally dig the ties to anything furry (o.O) after a rather frightening incident on a Star Fox forum. But that's just me :P

By all means though, introduce your friend. Our forum is pretty welcoming (consisting of gays, trannies, blacks, canadians, and more). Also, we're far from politically correct.

Are you a big Pokemon fan?

Night the Lucario

We each have different preferences.

Tsunami: Prefers the spinoffs, really.
Kami: Really enjoys the fourth gen.
Night: Not sure yet, but the guy he replaced liked the second.
Sen'Tzu: He likes the third best.
As for me, well, I'm a diehard first genner. Give me a Bulbasaur and Team Rocket, and I'm happy as a clam.

DededeCloneChris

Hope you guys treat him well. He's yet another one of the people who came here (but I personally asked him to come).