News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Change/Add/Remove A Word.

Started by The Riddler, March 27, 2010, 11:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Ash Ketchum like to rape dead puppies and living spiders with a knife.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

So_So_Man

Quote from: Zorua on May 19, 2010, 12:35:15 PM
Ash Ketchum like to rape dead puppies and living spiders with a chicken.

NiMa74

Ash Ketchum like to cactus rape dead puppies and living spiders with a chicken.

arachnid

Ash Ketchum like to cactus rape dead puppies and living spiders with an umbrella.
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                           ii   ll (({{0}}))  ll  ii
                                                           ii   ll  \({{}})/  ll  ii
                                                            l   l    \({})/     l   l
                                                                      \---/

Silverhawk79

Ash Ketchum like to butt rape dead puppies and living spiders with an umbrella.

Lohn Jocke

Ash Ketchum like to butt rape small puppies and living spiders with an umbrella.

Rayquarian

Ash Ketchum like to butt rape small girls and hairy spiders with an umbrella.

Silverhawk79

Hank Ketchum like to butt rape small girls and hairy spiders with an umbrella.

Shujinco2

Hank Ketchum: to butt rape small girls and hairy spiders with an umbrella.

buttlord420

SilverHawk79 Ketchum like to butt rape small girls and hairy NSFCDers with an umbrella.

SkyMyl

Quote from: SilverHunter35 on July 17, 2010, 08:25:12 PM
SilverHawk79 Ketchum like to butt small girls and hairy NSFCDers with an umbrella.

Night the Lucario

SilverHawk79 Ketchum like to butt SkyMyl's girls and hairy NSFCDers with an umbrella.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

SkyMyl

SilverHawk79 Ketchum like to butt girls and hairy NSFCDers with an umbrella.