News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

I'm an ooooooooooooooooooooooold vet.

Started by FearItself, April 02, 2010, 09:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Hell, I think I joined this place when it started, or some time around then. Don't know if people even come here anymore on a regular basis (Lol, by the way), but if anyone's been around for that long, you may remember me. I did have a few RPs here that went well beyond 200 pages. And then I dropped them like a rock for some reason. Oh, that's right, I got a boyfriend.  ;B

I guess I'm back. I don't know if I'll make another RP, but I'll be lurking. Hi to those that missed me, screw you to those that didn't. Okay? Okay. ;D

SkyMyl

An old vet? Seeing as how I don't remember you, I'm assuming you were here when the place first started up to December.

Regardless, welcome back to NSF!

Light

You abandoned the RPs, and for that I can never forgive you. :|

I j/k. Welcome back; also, we surpassed your RPs with another that lasted 300+ pages. :3
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: FearItself on April 02, 2010, 09:09:22 AM
Hell, I think I joined this place when it started, or some time around then. Don't know if people even come here anymore on a regular basis (Lol, by the way), but if anyone's been around for that long, you may remember me. I did have a few RPs here that went well beyond 200 pages. And then I dropped them like a rock for some reason. Oh, that's right, I got a boyfriend.  ;B

I guess I'm back. I don't know if I'll make another RP, but I'll be lurking. Hi to those that missed me, screw you to those that didn't. Okay? Okay. ;D

I think I remember you, did you make an avatar forum some years ago?

DededeCloneChris

Oh yes, I remember a user having those three pictures as sig. Too bad that's all I can remember about you... :(

Welcome back. :)

Silverhawk79

I remember you, because I'm an oldfag. D:

I remember you. Welcome back, if you stay.
...̅̅̅

Magnum

FearItSelf. Halo 3 pro. And my favorite.

I like you and your name already.  ^_^

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Macawmoses

I kept harassing you on NS2 to come back but you ignored me :(

Surely you recall your favourite one day Local Knight of the RP board - me! I'm so much better than Marluxia D:

hi

Dog Food

Don't know you - but I'm new(ish).

Wait, you left because you got a boyfriend? I don't quite understand this. So... are you coming back because you no longer have a boyfriend...?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Allegretto

If your not the real Fearitself then GTFO.

Lotos

The Seventh

Quote from: SkyMyl on April 02, 2010, 09:17:25 AM
An old vet? Seeing as how I don't remember you, I'm assuming you were here when the place first started up to December.

Regardless, welcome back to NSF!
Same here n.n;;;

I feel kinda like a fool in a way.
meh

Kayo

Holy poop. IT'S YOU

I've known you since Oldsider, remember me? (I used to be ULTIMATEKAOS)

Hello. :)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FearItself

Wow, people actually remember me. That's a pleasant surprise.
I do remember some of you, actually. It feels good to be back.

@Light:
Yeah yeah I know, I abandoned those RPs. But 1.) They weren't that great anyways, 2.) My life was Hell, and 3.) Yes, getting a boyfriend was part of it. :p

@Gwen Khan:
Why yes, yes I did. That epic fail Avatar forum that had like 3 members and no point. That was me. :B

@Aura:
S'okay. I'm anonymous like that. :p

@Silverhawk:
I know I remember you, I just can't remember how. xP

@Magnum:
I've never played Halo. xD I'm not that FearItself. But I took the name before that person did. >_> That much I know. So I am the original. That poser can gtfo. D:

@Shakespeare:
I think I remember you... Did you change your username?

@KJ:
Haha, no. We're still going strong. I just got bored of some of the other places I've been going to, so I figured I'd broaden my horizons, maybe dust off a few cobwebs from some places I left. This just happened to be the first place I looked to.

@Schemer:
The real FearItself? Who do you consider the real FearItself? :/

@K:
Yes! I remember you. :D Definitely, from NSider. I was the kickass spriter who pwned all of the monthly Pokemon spriting contests. Had this name back on NSider too.

By the way, I have a kickass idea for a Pokemon roleplay. That is, if you guys would let me back into that place. I promise not to drop it like a rock, at least, not without notice. :p But seriously. A lot of stuff has been going on in my life ever since I left, and all of it has been very unpredictable. First a boyfriend, then moving out, then going to college, then getting sick, staying sick, then my sister gets cancer, and old friend of mine commits suicide... yeah. Shit happens that I can't control. I'm sorry if you guys were offended with my leaving, but.. that kind of stuff happening pretty much dominates your life. It still does.