News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Languages

Started by Macawmoses, April 19, 2010, 12:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy

English, of course, and Spanish from school. I can understand Spanish and related languages extremely well, my brain just functions like that. I can Spanish fairly well, but my speaking is a bit rusty.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Spud

English (derp), and a bit of French. I've pretty much forgotten how to write French and speaking it is a bit hard to due lack of use. If someone speaks to me in French, I ask them if they can speak in English. Hooray, laziness.

Eizweir

I speak English, I took a semester of Spanish in junior high and it bored to sleep, so I'm taking German in high school.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Anarchy_Jas

English (duh), and I'm picking up the things in my Spanish I class pretty quickly (iTienes gatos y queso en tus pantalones!). When someone speaks it, or if something's written in Spanish I can pick out stuff I know and somewhat figure out what's being said. There's the Japanese I picked up from being an anime fan since Kindergarten (USODA!!!). I know a little bit, like very little Korean from taking Tae Kwon Do (counting, kicks, punches, those things). And there's bits and pieces of Italian that I learned from Assassin's Creed 2.

So as you can see, the only thing I'm truly fluent in is English. ^^;
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."