News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

So, I screamed like a little girl at work today...

Started by StarWindWizard7, April 22, 2010, 09:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

LOL :D

I transferred from my small little sports retail store to a BIGGER Sports Retail store (Sports Authority) about a month ago.
Despite the "drama" from associates, this store has some...... "problems" to say the least when it comes to critters.

Anyway, As I's getting some information from our "Door Counters", I noticed in the corner of the entrance of the building, 4 inches above my head...
THE Biggest, Nastiest Looking 'daddy long' spider I have Ever seen. It was Black with white spots and it's legs stretching Every where!
oh, why did I randomly look up to see such a horrid sight?

I screamed so loud and jumped so far back that I knocked over a table full of Displayed shoes.
More people were concerned about what was going on with me (The customers), but my "STAFF" was all laughing at me.

I told an associate to kill it, but I found out that he's scared of spiders too!
I had to  a 44 year old grown women to get a broom and kill it, or at least make it  Disappear cause I have to go in that corner about every hour...

Anybody/Anything that came near me after that incident, I buckled up and froze..... I had my arms crossed around my chest and I was stunned for hours... Still am.

Similar to "what are you afraid of thread", was there any situation/Incident where something your so afraid of happened to you, you act/react totally crazy/afraid?

This has been a personal shared experienced made my yours truly, so don't make fun of me too bad.

Get the security footage.

And I don't think I've had anything that bad but my cat used to bite and attack my ankles all the time. So she'd end getting me cornered somewhere and I'd have to get somebody to deal with her or just bitten. But yeah, my cat would freak me out when she would do that. There may have been some worse incidents but I can't think of any right now.
...̅̅̅

Macawmoses

Are you still a manager even though it's a larger store?

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Sherlock on April 22, 2010, 10:57:43 PM
Yeah, I am.

That store........ my goodness...... not good.
They (and by they I mean my District Manager) Sent me over there to help, because nobody knows anything in Clothing.... and then our Inventory is coming up... :|

oooooooboy....

SkyMyl

The first time I played and beat Eversion, I had to go wash dishes. Funny enough, my brother just came back from work and was talking with me about Pokemon, so I went into the Kitchen without turning the light on just to put a dish in the sink, and out of nowhere, my brother suddenly JUMPS right next to me and screams "OLD SPICE IS TOO POWERFUL TO LET THIS DISCUSSION END!!"

Having just played Eversion, I screamed out of pure shock and fear. After that, I just fell over on the floor. He then wondered why I was so scared when he did that.

Chris8492

Damn, even though im not afraid of spiders, it would still make me jump a mile if it was next to me.

What scared me once is this BIG white dog that came from no where that was probably around 180 - 200 lbs, just sprinted at me right when i turned around just working in the pool area at my house.

This dog was no normal dog...It was Huge. If it were to stand on it's hind legs it would probably be around 6'3". I ran onto the terrace into my house and then just looked back....It jumped into the pool...

It made me laugh after but seeing a dog that big sprinting at you is pretty darn scary.

Anarchy_Jas

Star, I'm sorry, but I woulda laughed at ya, and still been poking fun at you for days after the incident. xD

Really though, the only time I got truly afraid was when my mom had a heart attack. I didn't eat or sleep for a good two days after that happened and then I wound up pretty much depressed for weeks.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Sh0rTi on April 23, 2010, 01:39:11 PM
Star, I'm sorry, but I woulda laughed at ya, and still been poking fun at you for days after the incident. xD

Really though, the only time I got truly afraid was when my mom had a heart attack. I didn't eat or sleep for a good two days after that happened and then I wound up pretty much depressed for weeks.
Lol, you would laugh at me.
It's still bad at my store... now after getting rid of that 1 huge spider, there are now MORE of em in the same area.....

I'm gonna quit.

I'm sorry to hear that about your mother.

Dog Food

That is pretty funny, but I probably would have freaked out even more (especially since DLs are my worst favorite ones). I would have barked as loud as I could and then never entered that corner again. And after quitting, I would never enter that store again. This is a face that never forgets.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Eizweir

Daddy long legs are completely harmless but are the creepiest things ever seen.  And then when there's hordes of them, ugh...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Snow on April 23, 2010, 07:30:07 PM
Daddy long legs are completely harmless but are the creepiest things ever seen.  And then when there's hordes of them, ugh...
Lol, yeah...
that's a very good word for them... they are THE Creepiest things I have ever seen.

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: Sherlock on April 22, 2010, 10:57:43 PM

No, larger stores come with strict "If you scream like a little girl, you're demoted" clauses.

The Riddler

Bahahahaha, why do I feel like you'd scream at the site of an even smaller spider? :3

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Jeff Probst on April 28, 2010, 01:20:59 AM
Bahahahaha, why do I feel like you'd scream at the site of an even smaller spider? :3
Sad thing is I actually thought he would too. 3:
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Macawmoses

Quote from: Dark Link on April 23, 2010, 11:08:44 PM
No, larger stores come with strict "If you scream like a little girl, you're demoted" clauses.
Didn't reply to this sooner, sorry.

I thought that his transfer would see him in an interim position (or something to that effect).