News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

How Do I Block Someone From Calling?

Started by JrDude, April 25, 2010, 02:17:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Well, my sister is an emotional train wreck as I'm typing this, she recently broke up with her boyfriend, who abuses her with words, doesn't spend much time with her, and when one of his friends call while he does spend time with her, the littlest thing will make him leave whatever he's doing with my sis to go with his friend(s), he's also the biggest jerk when he's talking to her on the phone while he's around his friends.
The topic title is because they have broken up before, but my sister too easily forgives and takes him back, through phone calls, so I was wondering if anyone knew how to block numbers from being able to call certain people, then I'll sneak that thing into her phone to prevent him weaseling out of their break up again.

Also, as a bonus question, after they broke up before, he said something that no one I knew actually understood, and I want to know if you understand it.
"I want a girlfriend, but I don't want a relationship"
What the intercourse  is that supposed to mean? Friends with benefits? SHE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING BENEFICIAL (as far as I know and hope anyway), well kissing happens (I think), but idk.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dog Food

Sounds like he just wants sex and poop without any commitment to actually be a good boyfriend. Well intercourse  him, then. I hope she doesn't take him back.

Also, sounds like you want to block the number on a cell phone. In that case, you're going to need to call up your phone company to see if they even provide that service, because I don't think all do. There's this thing called "call screen" you can use to block numbers, but like I said, you're going to need to get the details from your phone company because every company is different.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Shujinco2

Wanna borrow my chain saw?

Yes, KJ is right. Phone companies are very different in that regard.

The question is, how do you say "Hey sis, what's your phone brand" while she's crying her eyes out, without seeming like a dick?

JrDude

Oddly enough, today she seemed happy, possibly because we were only watching movies, or maybe they already got back together (after I typed the thread, he had called her again, she cried more but she is too easily convinced)
Also, it's an iPhone.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dog Food

Quote from: JrDude ჱܓ on April 25, 2010, 10:18:37 PM
Oddly enough, today she seemed happy, possibly because we were only watching movies, or maybe they already got back together (after I typed the thread, he had called her again, she cried more but she is too easily convinced)
Also, it's an iPhone.
Oh an iPhone... In that case, whatever you do it's going to cost money. There might possibly be an app. You should check. If not, AT&T has a plan that you can use to block individual numbers, I think. But you have to add the cost to your monthly phone bill.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.