News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Any events recently remind you that you're getting older?

Started by Lotos, May 28, 2010, 06:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Um, hiding the easter eggs, my baby sister entering kindergarten (the same one who was learning to walk a few months ago, it seems like) also my other sister entering 4th grade when she was in first grade, a year ago? Not really but darn.

Not getting kid-sized drinks in restaurants. Up until a year ago, I was really short and often got mistaken for a 12 year old. ;_; I'm 15 now and that never happens.

Um, yeah, all that same old nearing the end of school crap.

Also my aunt is having a baby in August. First baby in the family that wasn't my mothers' (Before this, both of my parents were the last in their families to have kids) ..so yeah, by the time that baby cousin is 3 I'll be well into college. Pretty scary thought, considering how quickly both of my sisters grew the first 3 years D:

I'm still pretty young though. Hahaha, you geezers.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

Quote from: Kianglo on June 28, 2010, 06:22:27 PM
Not getting kid-sized drinks in restaurants. Up until a year ago, I was really short and often got mistaken for a 12 year old. ;_; I'm 15 now and that never happens.
My parents used to order me kid's meals from all kinds of restaurants up until I was your age. Actually, they still did even then...

I'm almost 17 now.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Playat

Nayrman

Batman (89), Jurassic Park, Beetlejuice, and other great early 90's movies I loved back in the day are regularly being shown on public cable networks. That's for old timey stuff no one likes anymore you gits!

Oh, and Andy is an adult in Toy Story 3....*cries inside*

Level_9_Chao

I cannot fathom anybody possibly being born in 1998 or later. It just seems so time-warpy.

Also college, but I'm mostly happy about that than anything else.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

The Riddler

Quote from: Level_9_Chao on July 05, 2010, 12:07:18 AM
I cannot fathom anybody possibly being born in 1998 or later. It just seems so time-warpy.

Also college, but I'm mostly happy about that than anything else.
I have trouble with anything past 95.

I'm adding something new to my original post: It's been two full years since I graduated. Holy intercourse ing poop.

Yugi

Well, playing Pokemon recently has been amusing. Though I keep reminiscing to my thirteen year old brother about about how "That's cool, but I remember back in Red and Blue...."
Also, me recently freaking out over obtaining a Dreamcast after my first one got lost. That made me feel a little old. Especially how few kids these days even know what a DC is. O_o

I suppose there is also finally hitting twenty years old. It's an odd feeling knowing that you're no longer a teenager...
It's a weird feeling getting older, but it is balanced out well by keeping the things I've enjoyed since I was young close.

Level_9_Chao

Haha, yesterday at a friend's house for the 4th, we were gonna play Mario Bros. 3, and my friend's 4-5th ish grade brother goes, "What's NES?"

He plays Call of Duty and stuff.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Silverhawk79

The fact that it's been 2 full years since I graduated high school.
It seems like so much longer.

The Riddler

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on July 05, 2010, 04:03:01 PM
The fact that it's been 2 full years since I graduated high school.
It seems like so much longer.
Class of 2008 brofist?

The Seventh

meh

RX-78-2

I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Silverhawk79

Nayrman

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on July 07, 2010, 06:16:57 PM
Class of '08 > all.
Massive group wide Class of '08 high five!

Even though High School was the most pointless four years of my life... X_X;;

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Nayrman on July 07, 2010, 06:31:20 PM
Massive group wide Class of '08 high five!

Even though High School was the most pointless four years of my life... X_X;;
High school was lame and I don't think I gained anything from it.