Started by Zero, June 05, 2010, 09:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornwad

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

YEAH DORMAMMU'S PLAYABLE

YEAAAAAAAAHHH

SkyMyl

Viewtiful Joe was a given, but Dormammu? Fuck yeah.

Qsmash

Dormammu looks comepletely badass. Some of his look like they take up the whole screen.

Cornwad

Someone pointed out something interesting about Dormammu, and that's that he doesn't jump in any of his screens. I think that's a first for the revealing screenshots. I need to see a gameplay video, I don't care how overused or cheap he is, I'm gonna at least try to play as him a lot.

Cornwad

Ninja Tuttar

The only reason why I would buy this game is when someone from the Ace Attorney universe enters play.

Cornwad

Sorry, but Phoenix isn't in, so I wouldn't get my hopes up for any other Phoenix reps. Maybe as DLC.

In other news, Mega Man X isn't in but an X rep is (Zero probably), C. Viper is in but might not be any more, and more characters will be revealed next week. Oh, also T Bonne.

Qsmash

Cornwad

Quote from: Qsmash on September 09, 2010, 07:03:00 PM
Cool. Wait, when did this happen?
http://www.capcom-unity.com/snow_infernus/blog/2010/09/09/new_marvel_vs_capcom_3_trailer_on_gamespot
Frank West's silhouette isn't in the trailer again which is worth noting.

Qsmash

Quote from: Cornwad on September 09, 2010, 07:09:14 PM
http://www.capcom-unity.com/snow_infernus/blog/2010/09/09/new_marvel_vs_capcom_3_trailer_on_gamespot
Frank West's silhouette isn't in the trailer again which is worth noting.
Haha that was great when VJ was riding on Ammy.

Frank West was removed maybe? I kind of hope he wasn't.

Magnum

They might be adding the guy from Dead Rising 2 instead. Who knows.

Also, minor fangasm from watching that trailer. Nice to see both sides working together this time. Still, I'm not seeing Howard the Duck. I'm kinda disappointed. But oh well, VJ riding Amaterasu was amazing. And lastely, Doctor Doom is a badass, taking down the S.H.I.E.L.D (I assume) headquarters with just Super Skrull. Sweet.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Cornwad

Some people think that the choppa pilot might be Frank... but with a helmet. It would sure make for a dramatic reveal of a character that we've expected to be in from the first trailer.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Nayrman

Ok, what is it with Capcom with their latest Legends fetish the last couple of fighting games? There's a reason it only lasted two games guys...no one liked it (outside of the lego-likable service bots). *still demands classic Megaman return instead of Volnutt*

SkyMyl

Meh, we'll still probably be getting Zero, so it balances out.

Qsmash

Quote from: Nayrman on September 10, 2010, 06:30:07 AM
Ok, what is it with Capcom with their latest Legends fetish the last couple of fighting games? There's a reason it only lasted two games guys...no one liked it (outside of the lego-likable service bots). *still demands classic Megaman return instead of Volnutt*
I'm just glad Tron is returning.