News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Favorite Modern Cartoon

Started by Neerb, October 03, 2010, 10:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

More than Happy Tree Friends.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Light

MLP is actually one of the best cartoons of the last year. I find myself watching it more than Adventure Time or Regular Show. Don't know what it is, though; the color schemes? The zany characters? The crazy antics?

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 27, 2011, 02:05:36 AM
More than Happy Tree Friends.
ew.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

NiMa74

Phineas and Ferb has been a personal favorite of mine ever since it first started airing. Not afraid to admit devout obsession on this one.
Regular Show is definitely the best Cartoon Network show I've seen in ages.
Adventure Time is awesome, but I haven't been watching it as much lately. I should start.
Dan Vs. is intercourse ing /genius/. Anyone who hasn't watched it yet...please do. Go right now.
I'm currently getting into MLP:FiM...and I like what I see. A bit girly for my tastes, but it's good enough that it doesn't matter.
The Amazing World of Gumball makes me laugh quite a bit. It's CN's newest cartoon, and it looks promising.

Kayo

I haven't watched any cartoons in a while. I used to watch Phineas and Ferb, and liked it more than I thought I would. I just haven't seen it on in a while.

I'm sure it IS on, just never at the times I have the TV on and am not watching something else. Then again, I only turn it on when I know what I'm going to watch, so yeah.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Cartoon Network is losing their freaking minds; it seems like every new show they make is more nonsensically disturbed than the last.

Anyway, right now I'm eagerly awaiting the return of Young Justice, The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (hey, I like Marvel/DC), MLP:FiM (I'm so ashamed), and I'm also starting to get back into Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Adventure Time.

I also would like to know what's going on with Scooby-Doo: Mystery Inc. and Phineas and Ferb; I haven't heard from those in quite a while.

Hey, I just realized something: as of the new decade, cartoons in general officially do not suck anymore!

Super

Quote from: Neerb on May 16, 2011, 07:45:28 AM
Cartoon Network is losing their freaking minds; it seems like every new show they make is more nonsensically disturbed than the last.

At least they're trying. Nickelodean has absolutely nothing now.

DededeCloneChris

CN is having more real life shows that it makes it look like it's copying Disney. I suppose they forgot that the C in CN stood for "Cartoon".

RX-78-2

Wow, this is an old thread. I completely agree with the OP on Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc. though. Everything down to the Patrick Warburton thing. It really is a great show. I just wish I saw more of the new season.

On a side note:[spoiler]I so wish the Hex Girls would release a legitimate album. I have a thing for Thorn.[/spoiler]

Other great semi-new shows are:

• Power Rangers Samurai
  • that new ATHF show
Maybe I'll think of more later.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

dawnwolfNxhoj

Quote from: RX-78-2 on May 22, 2011, 10:01:06 PM

Other great semi-new shows are:

• Power Rangers Samurai
  • that new ATHF show
Maybe I'll think of more later.
While I'm happy that someone else likes Samurai, wouldn't it be more like a live action show, or are those included as well in this thread?

Neerb

This is the Western Animation board, so Power Rangers doesn't count. However, the good news is that Nickelodeon is FINALLY going to get another good show:

A SEQUEL SERIES TO VOLTRON.

RX-78-2

Quote from: dawnwolfNxhoj on May 30, 2011, 11:36:03 AM
While I'm happy that someone else likes Samurai, wouldn't it be more like a live action show, or are those included as well in this thread?
Quote from: Neerb on May 30, 2011, 05:48:22 PM
This is the Western Animation board, so Power Rangers doesn't count. However, the good news is that Nickelodeon is FINALLY going to get another good show:

A SEQUEL SERIES TO VOLTRON.
Well, that's why I listed it that little "other great shows" thing. Obviously it's not a cartoon, but at the time, it may have slipped my mind.

Another great semi-new show is Sym-biotic Titan. It's a shame that it got canceled. The robots were awesome--especially the gold one.

I too am very much looking forward to the new Voltron. It was my Gundam before Gundam.

I think I also heard something about a remake/reboot of Thundercats. Anyone else know anything about that?
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Neerb

So, as of a couple weeks ago (although I personally just finished it today), Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated is finished with season 1.

MIND=BLOWN.

Seriously, watch this show, IN ORDER; the story gets freaking crazy at the end. Now I can't wait for Season 2.

Custom

is megas xlr modern
if so that

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Super

Neerb

Quote from: Custom on August 12, 2011, 02:27:31 AM
is megas xlr modern
if so that

I meant shows currently airing, but that is an awesome show.

The Battle of the Planets parody is probably my favorite one.