ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Slice of Life

Started by Dog Food, November 17, 2010, 03:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Quote from: Kianglo on November 24, 2010, 04:33:28 PM
"Can I go to the bathroom?"

That works anytime. Usually. Though I know you'll find a way to make that end badly, Kill Joy. : |
The teacher rolls his eyes but lets you go, seeing as it's the first day. You quickly skip out on class and... with nothing better to do, go to the bathroom.

You walk in and... Oh crap, there's a big, black football player full monty right in front of you. And for some reason, you can't stop staring. Thank god you have sunglasses on. But what should you do?

>Attempt conversation
>>"So... How would one try out for the football team?"
>>"Wow you have a huge dick. I mean, you're a huge dick. No, wait. Actually I meant the first thing. Uh, or..."
>>"Sup, homie!"
>>"Hey man, do you think you could teach me how to talk Jive?"
>Do your business.
>Run away!
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kayo

Do your business. Why make a big deal about someone... unless the character's gay. But assuming he's not, yeah. Just ignore him.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Mystic

Kianglo decides to much. My turn.

Dog Food

Quote from: Mystic on November 24, 2010, 06:25:57 PM

Kianglo decides to much. My turn.
Fair enough.

You lean up against the wall, attempting to look nonchalant. You quickly decide to make conversation. But what to say, what to say... You clear you throat and utter the first words that come out of your mouth: "Hey man, do you think you could teach me how to talk Jive?"

The big football player looks up and stares at you for a second. He finishes and zips up his pants, then moves closer to you. "And what makes 'chu think I know howta talk Jive, cracka?"

He's closing in on you, and does not look happy. You need an excuse... and fast.

>"Cause you're black."
>"Doesn't everyone?"
>"Sorry, I have tourettes!"
>Run away!

[spoiler]Since I had the other one done, I figured I might as well show you want the other option would have given you:

You slide up next to the black guy, pull down your pants, and proceed to pee. Except you actually didn't have to pee, that was just an excuse to get out of class. You stand there, dry, unable to muster anything out. The black guy gives you a strange look. You screw up your face, praying for something, anything, to come out.

Nothing does. The black dude finishes and seems extra quick to get out of the bathroom and away from you. Great, who knows what he thought about you. And who knows what he'll spread around to all his other football friends... Now what?

>Go back to class
>Wallow in self pity
>Make a deuce in the urinal
>Explain your situation to the black guy[/spoiler]

Mystic

I vote for >"Doesn't everyone?"

Dog Food

Quote from: Mystic on November 24, 2010, 06:43:55 PM
I vote for >"Doesn't everyone?"
, you say quickly, your eyes closed, waiting to be punched in the face. Nothing happens. When you open your eyes, the guy is standing in front of you, looking slightly less hostile.

"Yeah, well then why don't 'chu, punk?"

"Cause I'm... a nerd?" You try the excuse, waiting and wondering if your next word will be your last. The guy stands there for a minute or two, thinking it over with a serious face. Suddenly, he breaks out laughing! You look confused for a moment, but then start to chuckle nervously, too.

"Yo, this clown's white and nerdy," the guy says, laughing, smacking you on the back. Your knees buckle, but you don't fall over. "You should try out for the football team, brotha. We'll make a man outta 'chu." He suddenly stops laughing, you do too, your voice dying in the bathroom and sudden dead silence... The football player throws a punch at you, stopping centimeters from your face. Your eyes go wide. "Nah, man, you ain't got the reflexes for it." Then he breaks out laughing again and walks away from you without another word.

You stand in the bathroom a little longer, taking deep breaths. What exactly just happened? Did you just make a "friend" or was that guy making fun of you? You couldn't quite tell... Anyway, after catching your breath, what should you do now?

>Go back to class
>Catch up to the black dude and demand a fight
>Take a deuce in the urinal
>Roam the halls

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Whatever happened to this

seriously
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]