News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

New Nintendo Console announced?

Started by Mutilator7, April 14, 2011, 06:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

There's really nothing wrong with HB honestly.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I haven't heard any more on this... has anyone else?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

I haven't even been paying much attention to this at all, even though I have a high interest in it.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Same here. We just don't have enough information yet.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

If I find out something new I'll provide up-to-date information on everything.

Kayo

Except rumors, there will be rumors.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Even if it is a rumor I'll still post it, so that I can get other peoples views and opinions.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 16, 2011, 09:03:35 AM
Even if it is a rumor I'll still post it, so that I can get other peoples views and opinions.
But say it's a rumor.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

FruitFlow

So does anyone else agree with me on "Medals", or should it be called something else if there is an Achievement System?

JrDude

Trophies. Get a unique trophy (like in SSBM/SSBB) for every achievement.
Highlyhighlyhighly doubt, but I thought I'd show an opinion that came to mind.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Mutilator7

Here's something, a rumor of course. A supposed "private developer conference" video was released on Youtube, but it has a lot of dislikes, could be real, might not be. Reminds me of when everyone bashed the PS3 Slim shaky-cam leak but it turned out to be real.

FruitFlow

Quote from: JrDude 益 on May 19, 2011, 12:25:37 AM
Trophies. Get a unique trophy (like in SSBM/SSBB) for every achievement.
Highlyhighlyhighly doubt, but I thought I'd show an opinion that came to mind.
I guess that could work, but I'm not too sure.

Quote from: Mutilator7 on May 19, 2011, 12:18:17 PM
Here's something, a rumor of course. A supposed "private developer conference" video was released on Youtube, but it has a lot of dislikes, could be real, might not be. Reminds me of when everyone bashed the PS3 Slim shaky-cam leak but it turned out to be real.

Where's the audio?
Also, why does that look like a classroom, lol?

Jhen Mohran

Anyone hear 'bout how IGN's podcasts say this thing only has 8 GBs of flash memory and there's no plans to use an external hard drive?

Nayrman

Like IGN knows anything specific about the console. X_X;;