News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

New Nintendo Console announced?

Started by Mutilator7, April 14, 2011, 06:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Oh, gee I wonder what it could be.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

X-3

I think they're having an investor meeting or something around Monday or Tuesday next week.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Also, it is rumored that it will cost around 400 bucks.
That doesn't sound too bad, but it also sounds a bit high, imo.
Moderate I guess.

Neerb

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 22, 2011, 04:47:11 PM
Also, it is rumored that it will cost around 400 bucks.
That doesn't sound too bad, but it also sounds a bit high, imo.
Moderate I guess.

Basically, we know it's reasonable for a console of this capability, but no one really wants to spend $400.

Zero

If the rumors are true and the controller also has a screen, then I weep. LoZ: 4 Swords and Crystal Chronicles were alright, and definitely different, but the controller(A GBA) screen gimmick just isn't my thing.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Emperor Penguin on April 23, 2011, 10:33:43 AM
Basically, we know it's reasonable for a console of this capability, but no one really wants to spend $400.
I will be honest.
The price for this sounds much more reasonable than the 3DS's. (If it's true of course)

Also, here's a much clearer image of the controller.
I pray to God this is not the official product:

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 23, 2011, 11:34:07 AM
I will be honest.
The price for this sounds much more reasonable than the 3DS's.

So basically, a 3DS is a controller.

FruitFlow

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 23, 2011, 11:35:55 AM
So basically, a 3DS is a controller.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that.

SkyMyl

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 23, 2011, 11:34:07 AM
I will be honest.
The price for this sounds much more reasonable than the 3DS's. (If it's true of course)

That's quite the photoshop.

DededeCloneChris

Nayrman

that sort of gives me Dreamcast vibes.

FruitFlow

Oh, wow.
Didn't even notice that, lol.

Quote from: Nayrman on April 23, 2011, 05:32:07 PM
that sort of gives me Dreamcast vibes.
That's what I said.

FruitFlow

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 23, 2011, 06:05:38 PM
But the magazine image has that also.

This is a magazine telling about how Lightning was a playable character in the little updated Dissidia version. She was supposed to be included, but people photoshopped the images with her on it.