News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Animal Crossing

Started by The Riddler, June 23, 2011, 10:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Kockmongler inspired me to boot my old Gamecube back up, and my first choice for some reason was Animal Crossing.
I used to love this game. Me and my girlfriend are playing it together now. I lost my old memory card with all of my NES data on it... but that was my favorite part of the game, collecting NES games and making a room for them.

Am I the only one here who enjoyed AC?

Zero

Problem is is that running around doing meaningless delivery/pick up errands for people just isn't fun. Collecting crap would be fun if you weren't required to do these SAME errands repeatedly to acquire items, and after you pay off your debt it seems like the game loses purpose. I don't understand the appeal of AC.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on June 23, 2011, 11:16:35 AM
I don't understand the appeal of AC.
Imagine The Sims with less sex and more cutesy people.

My town would be so full of weeds and move away people. I don't even remember who all was in my town.
...̅̅̅

Zero

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on June 23, 2011, 11:22:31 AM
Imagine The Sims with less sex and more cutesy people.

Considering you actually have to manage "life" in The Sims, I disagree. Having the ability to manage furniture in your house does not make Animal Crossing similar to the Sims.

Bearissoslow

yeah I love playing a game where I'm everyone's ninny

Kayo

Never played it. Many people will play it with their girlfriend/brothers/sisters/whatever, and play it together all the time. I've heard it was way more fun that way.

However I game alone. I don't have any siblings close enough in age or anything. I guess multiplayer games are more fun with someone to play with, but I've always had a family that never allowed me to :/
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

I actually had a lot of fun with the original and then with the DS version, which made some good improvements. I haven't played either in a while though. Especially fun things were making patterns, collecting furniture and music, and making the gyroid things play along with the music. That was awesome.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Doodle

Quote from: Kayo on June 26, 2011, 05:21:54 PM
Never played it. Many people will play it with their girlfriend/brothers/sisters/whatever, and play it together all the time. I've heard it was way more fun that way.

However I game alone. I don't have any siblings close enough in age or anything. I guess multiplayer games are more fun with someone to play with, but I've always had a family that never allowed me to :/
I have never heard this at all.
I can understand playing Animal Crossing online or something. It was one of the reasons why people liked Wild World so much. Watching people play the game just seems incredibly boring though, and I'm a fan of the games.
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on July 24, 2011, 08:25:55 PM
I have never heard this at all.
I can understand playing Animal Crossing online or something. It was one of the reasons why people liked Wild World so much. Watching people play the game just seems incredibly boring though, and I'm a fan of the games.
Games are never as fun by yourself. :(
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]