News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Started by Zero, October 17, 2011, 12:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Anyone else remember when they said that Phoenix Wright would be impossible to add as a character and gave BS reasons as to why? oh lol Vs series team, you faggots

Discuss

Bearissoslow

Zero

Quote from: Bearissoslow on October 17, 2011, 07:10:15 AM
that's so terrible that I lol'd

pfft

if it makes you feel any better people are already figuring out how OP he is

Bearissoslow

i don't care if he's the new phoneix (LOLOLOLOLO), that's still a terrible moveset and expected as much

Zero

oh bear i just can't go a day without reading one of your cynical posts

Qsmash

Quote from: Zero on October 17, 2011, 12:21:36 AM

Anyone else remember when they said that Phoenix Wright would be impossible to add as a character and gave BS reasons as to why? oh lol Vs series team, you faggots

Discuss
Phoenix Wright sat out two games before this one because they couldn't figure out a moveset. I say they had enough time and PW looks pretty fun to play as. Maining him for sure along with VJ and Arthur.

Custom

i wish this was just marvel vs capcom 3
i don't wnat to buy another one
i'm sick this bullpoop capcom keeps doing with putting out a game and being like JUST KIDDING in a few months

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Turok

Quote from: Qsmash on October 17, 2011, 04:43:10 PM
Phoenix Wright sat out two games before this one because they couldn't figure out a moveset. I say they had enough time and PW looks pretty fun to play as. Maining him for sure along with VJ and Arthur.
No, they had a moveset worked out for Tatsunoko, but it didn't translate well to other languages. He used his "Objection!" and whatnot along with the items he uses now. In english his objection took up the whole length of the screen.

I'm a bit down that they reworked him from what he would have been like in TvC, but I'm glad he's in.

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Qsmash

Quote from: Turok on October 17, 2011, 10:49:30 PM
No, they had a moveset worked out for Tatsunoko, but it didn't translate well to other languages. He used his "Objection!" and whatnot along with the items he uses now. In english his objection took up the whole length of the screen.

I'm a bit down that they reworked him from what he would have been like in TvC, but I'm glad he's in.
"Objection!" was his only move and they couldn't get that right.

Zero

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on October 18, 2011, 10:32:37 AM
Yet here we are.
Don't they have an in-game Japanese Objection bubble?

Zero

Bearissoslow

so I got this today

a lot of people are saying PW is poop but he's not. he just needs a team built around him sort of.

he gets absolutely wrecked by anyone that can pressure him outside of hiding behind maya and he needs evidence like no other to be useful, so he should be given assists that can help give him protection while still giving freedom. the best one that I've found after about an hour or two of playing was Ammy's Cold Star assist since it forces the opponent to respect the chip if he/she can't teleport behind it and it's just extremely quick to catch characters with on the fly with the ammy buffs. on test it gives about three evidence pieces, so if you can play a competent PW on your own, getting into turnabout isn't impossible.

i'm running a PW team and what I'm doing is using Spider-Man/Ammy/PW. what happens is that SM just exists to rape face since he reeks of mobility in the best way and is just the best coverage you can get without going strider, who is paper thin. Spider's assist is nice too for reseting combos and poop that is small. Ammy is good for reasons already mentioned and I'm decently competent at using her as an individual character without assists. as for PW, what I do is that I usually build meter with either and then use a super to switch into PW and then just do the strategy listed. it's worked fairly well against the AI and that's all I clearly give a intercourse  about since i'm not going to consider taking this team competitively or even doing competitively at all. PW is a pretty good character on his own anyway but this setup makes him extremely good imo

the only problem is that he's not pro tier dante mode umad? aggro so he's being written off as trash. people need to realize how gg rematch? turnabout mode is, especially with level 3 x factor.