News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

So, Arkham City

Started by Flying Chickens, October 22, 2011, 05:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Arkham City was tons of fun and has quite a bit of replay value. It has everything you'd expect in a Batman game, but brace yourself for a mind intercourse  of a story.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Matt on October 23, 2011, 01:29:37 AM
Arkham City was tons of fun and has quite a bit of replay value. It has everything you'd expect in a Batman game, but brace yourself for a mind intercourse  of a story.
Excellent, that's exactly what I like to hear. Thank you good sir.

Edit: The one thing I always hated about Arkham Asylum was the boss fights. Especially the "Dodge boss attacks while fighting lackeys" aspect of them. Did they fix the boss fights and actually make them memorable and worth playing?

Zero

I still need to finish Asylum

friend of mine lent it to me only to beg for it back two days later because he was afraid the trade in price at GS was going to go down

faggot

Bearissoslow

Quote from: Hover Poultry on October 22, 2011, 11:14:01 PM
I'll write the musical score when Tim Burton directs the movie version of your life. Deal? Cool.

Anyways, back on topic, are you sure it wasn't just because you were watching gameplay videos, and not playing the game? I often find gameplay videos to be underwhelming just because it's someone else playing the game.

burton? you intercourse ing n_gger say that to my face

Flying Chickens

So I bought it, and it's super nifty.