June 16, 2021, 10:59:47 AM

News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga


A New RP?

Started by jaydee, November 07, 2011, 07:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydee

I'm just seeing if there is anyone who would be interested in possibly joining an RP that I or someone else might possibly make in the near future. NSFCD used to have a decent roleplaying board back in the day, even if there was only one RP that was even finished. I really do miss those times. And since Birdie of Aces (KJ as we all know now) and many other key members have departed, I was wondering if anyone was interested.

So who's up for it?

Mona

Light

I might join in.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Kayo

Eh fine
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.

Doodle

YEAH

CoasterKid93

Only if it involves mass-rape, decapitation, and explicit drug use.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

barakasrug

Glad to see your new Cooker   
Looking  Forward to seeing more.
Nice to see another SC   Stumps user
suppper2
suppper2

Custom

Quote from: barakasrug on May 12, 2016, 01:08:25 PM
Glad to see your new Cooker   
Looking  Forward to seeing more.
Nice to see another SC   Stumps user
hi

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Max Headroom

Did we ever figure out that new RP?