News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

ONE PEICE BLOW OUT LAST SATURDAY!!

Started by Transient Link, October 12, 2007, 08:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

THEY CHANGED THE VOICES ARGH!!!! I liked there voices but get this ill give you a cookie if you knew this they replaced there voices with dbz voices!

usab-krilin
zolo-picolo
sanji-either goku or goten its weird when he talks serous sounds like goku when he doesnt sounds more like goten
not sure about the ladies and i forgot who the deer or lufies voice is

Light

Who cares? For One Piece:

Sub>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dub

//thread
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Trini

Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on October 12, 2007, 04:16:05 PM
Who cares? For One Piece:

Sub>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dub

//thread
A lot of fans care. It can actually receive some recognition now. Though it'll never reach it's full potential. =/

Triforce_Luigi

I wish I could watch it, but noo... I have to be in bed by 12:00, they say...
And the deer is called Chopper, I think

Transient Link

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 14, 2007, 07:10:30 PM
I wish I could watch it, but noo... I have to be in bed by 12:00, they say...
And the deer is called Chopper, I think
its on at 10pm on saturdays where i live

Shrodu

Well, Luffy and Ussop finally sound Appropriate now.

Light

Quote from: Shrodu on October 15, 2007, 01:57:11 PM
Well, Luffy and Ussop finally sound Appropriate now.
They do? I haven't got a chance to see the Funimation dub yet. I hope it's better than the 4kids version. *is glad Noishe isn't here*

Triforce_Luigi

Viewtifulboy

I know!  Everything I watched One Piece for is all gone!  I hate Funimation!  THEY STOLE ONE PIECE!  They ruined it!  And there are children now crying that they can't watch it.  :robotangry:

They took the humor, the comedy, and the voices!  One Piece is now a steaming pile of trash.  AND IT'S ALL THANKS TO FUNIMATION! :robotangry:

That's my opinion

Light

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on November 07, 2007, 11:32:11 AM
I know!  Everything I watched One Piece for is all gone!  I hate Funimation!  THEY STOLE ONE PIECE!  They ruined it!  And there are children now crying that they can't watch it.  :robotangry:

They took the humor, the comedy, and the voices!  One Piece is now a steaming pile of trash.  AND IT'S ALL THANKS TO FUNIMATION! :robotangry:

That's my opinion
Actually, 4kids SOLD the rights of the show to Funimation. 4kids knew that they were doing a horrible job with it, so they gave it to Funimation. Now it might actually have a sliver of a chance at being successful.

Kaz

Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on November 07, 2007, 09:26:18 PM

That's my opinion
Actually, 4kids SOLD the rights of the show to Funimation. 4kids knew that they were doing a horrible job with it, so they gave it to Funimation. Now it might actually have a sliver of a chance at being successful.

I have a pretty good feeling it'll still be horrible.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Light

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on November 07, 2007, 09:31:53 PM
Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on November 07, 2007, 09:26:18 PM

That's my opinion

I have a pretty good feeling it'll still be horrible.
Notice how I worded that last sentence of mine. Also, I will still take the sub of this show over the dub any day.

Transient Link

I dunno krilen has usab is a MUCH better change. He is so funny :D

SKELATO

If you like One Piece, get a new obsession. It sucks. It's the worst anime ever. Even Naruto is better, and that's saying a lot.