News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Hey Guys! :3

Started by Zelda_Master101, September 24, 2007, 02:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelda_Master101

Lucky for me, this site did end up working (S1lver and Zoidy know the problems I had been having earlier. -_-;)
The site looks great so far.. and I must say, the "Grand Opening Contest" is one of the more clever things I've seen in awhile. :P Whether or not I'll be able to push out 50 posts anytime soon is beyond me.. I've always been a bit of a lurker. ^-^;

Alright, so, introduction... for those of you who know me already, hi. :] For those who don't, I mostly hung around Power On and the Cave (and somewhat NOA HQ). All of my friends call me "Pink".. short for "The Pink Crayon".. I won't bore you al with the entire story, but we'll just say it's from Camp Hyrule 2005. :P So yeah, feel free to call me that.

Some of you mught recognize from my NSider youtube video.. and if that's the case (I'm not trying to get off-topic, I just want everyone to know this) if I looked like I was tearing up or crying, I wasn't. :P Like 400 katrillion people sent me messages telling me not to cry.. I was upset, but nowhere near tears, I assure you. :)

Anyway, I hope these forums will stand the ultimate test of time... but we'll see, we'll see. :3

Razer

Hay Pink!

It's good to have you here. :P

TheKoopaBros.

Hey, its nice to have you here.

I agree that this place is looking pretty good. The only issue I have at the moment is that its slow but admins are working on this issue. I'm not too worried anyways.

HeroOfTimeO0

I saw the ":3" in the title and I knew it was you. :P
Well I hope you have a good time here as well. ^_^