News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Why all the hate for me.......

Started by …, October 17, 2007, 05:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: JMV290 on October 17, 2007, 10:53:58 PM
Are you referring to the post I made  on October 02, 2007, 01:40:12 am, where I mentioned a post your made?

Don't worry. I don't hate Christians.  I use the term "Christfags" to refer to certain ones.   But I don't hate any of them, hating some one because of their religion is foolish.

I also tend to keep my disdain for the religion itself out of the serious discussion board, which is why I posted it over at Outsider.
Ok then. But I would prefer it if you would not refer to Christians that way. And how bout voicing your opinions here instead of retreating to some other forum if you are going to do it so we have a chance to respond to them.
...̅̅̅

HeroOfTimeO0

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on October 18, 2007, 08:15:16 AM
Are you referring to the post I made  on October 02, 2007, 01:40:12 am, where I mentioned a post your made?

Don't worry. I don't hate Christians.  I use the term "Christfags" to refer to certain ones.   But I don't hate any of them, hating some one because of their religion is foolish.

I also tend to keep my disdain for the religion itself out of the serious discussion board, which is why I posted it over at Outsider.
Ok then. But I would prefer it if you would not refer to Christians that way.

It is pretty insulting isn't it?
He's a pervert and he insults Christians.
What a guy.

Quote from: HeroOfTimeO0 on October 18, 2007, 08:25:59 AM

What a guy.
There's no need for that.
...̅̅̅

HeroOfTimeO0

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on October 18, 2007, 09:03:59 AM

What a guy.

No really, he's been pretty rude to me in the past, and I find the term really offensive as a Christian.

JMV

Quote from: HeroOfTimeO0 on October 18, 2007, 09:13:54 AM
Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on October 18, 2007, 09:03:59 AM

What a guy.

No really, he's been pretty rude to me in the past, and I find the term really offensive as a Christian.
When?  And how am I a "pervert"?

And as I said before, "Christfag" isn't a term I use to describe Christians in general, but rather certain ones.   
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

phatyo

Outsider should be bigger then Nsider2 :> and no one hates you :(