Main Menu

Next album you're going to buy?

Started by Lotos, October 20, 2007, 01:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silly_Penguin

what i just made a topic on :P
Elect the Dead from Serj Tankian

TheKoopaBros.

I bought Wolfmother (Wolfmother) and Good News for People Who Love Bad News (Modest Mouse) last week through a mail order and they came in a couple of days ago. I'm happy with both. :)

ROOk15

The gray cover Zeigeist by Smashing Pumpkins. that comes out today

Commander Awesome

You're on intercourse ing Nsider.
I'm willing to bet most just pirate.

MD_Slider

Well the one I want most is Frank by Amy Winehouse.  However, if I get a itunes card they don't have it so I would get the next one on my list which is Plans by Deathcab for Cutie.  I recently bought Give Up by The Postal Service and Songs of Mass Destruction by Annie Lennox and they're both fantastic.

MD_Slider

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on October 26, 2007, 04:05:00 PM
I bought Wolfmother (Wolfmother) and Good News for People Who Love Bad News (Modest Mouse) last week through a mail order and they came in a couple of days ago. I'm happy with both. :)

Wolfmother is really good.  I bought that a while ago after hearing "Joker and the Thief" on my friends IPod.  A lot of good hits on it.

Kaz

Quote from: Yukiko on October 30, 2007, 04:30:46 AM
You're on intercourse ing Nsider.
I'm willing to bet most just pirate.

I've only pirated half of a Pink Floyd collection to obtain some of their earlier material that isn't all that good, a Joe Walsh album just to take "Life's Been Good" out of it, and ZZ Top's Eliminator, even though I don't like ZZ Top very much.

Other than that, all my albums are purchased in CD form, thus why I have the jewel cases to prove it.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

36chambers

Tha Carter III, I can't intercourse ing wait.

LightShock

HoganM

Both of those are great albums :)
I ordered Snakes and Arrows (Rush) in the mail, and i plan on picking up Fandago! (ZZ Top) soon.

Nine 1 One

Most likely Vengeance(ithinkthatswatitscalled) by NONPOINT

Silverhawk79

GET LONESOME CROWDED WEST
Also, probably Elect the Dead by Serj Tankian or Bedlam in Goliath by The Mars Volta.
Maybe the new Thrice album as well.

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 04, 2007, 10:45:12 AM
Also, probably Elect the Dead by Serj Tankian or Bedlam in Goliath by The Mars Volta.

Thanks for the heads up. I only recently got into listening to Modest Mouse, so thanks for the tip. I take it, that album is a good one as well. :P

If its as good as the one I bought I'm sure I'll be happy with it.

HoganM

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on November 04, 2007, 01:28:05 PM

Thanks for the heads up. I only recently got into listening to Modest Mouse, so thanks for the tip. I take it, that album is a good one as well. :P

It sounds a bit different than Good News, but it's a great album. 
Here's a good sample of the album:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ACFac0IZ1sE

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: HoganM on November 04, 2007, 02:00:27 PM
Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on November 04, 2007, 01:28:05 PM

It sounds a bit different than Good News, but it's a great album. 
Here's a good sample of the album:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ACFac0IZ1sE

Sounds good enough to me. Thanks for the link. :)