News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Interforum Challenge! *sign ups*

Started by Macawmoses, November 01, 2007, 04:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Howdy All!

I just wanted to tell you that NS2 and NSF.net both have failing review boards. So, I decided to do something about it!

This will be the first ACTIVE interforum competition between the forums! This will be a unique review contest, much like Kratos' from Nsider!

Now, I am hosting this competition, as well, I am leading team NSF, which means  I can't judge. The judge for NS2 is MARIOFAN102, while NSF's judge is undetermined as of now!

How the game will work:

First I assign captain of the team. In this instance, I am the captain of team NSF, so I have to select captain of team NS2. Everyone that would like to participate just writes a paragraph long summary on WHY they should represent their team.

After the entries are in the captains will pick teams! However, they may pick ANY member they would like, even without an application!

Application should include:
Activity
Review History
Why!
And anything else that may help you!

Now, once the teams are picked, each member of each team will have to pump out ONE review a week ( maybe two ) and give it to their captain. The captains submit the entries to the judges! The judges critisize each review and give it a score out of ten! The team with the most amount of points/average at the end of one month will win! If you win each week, you get +.5 to your average for the next week!

Now, you NEED to be active....if you aren't you are letting down your team, your forum, and yourself. Please only sign up if you intend to be active!

More details to be added!

~Approved by:

NSF: Vaatixganon, Silverhawk79
NS2: Makoto ~

Macawmoses

Time to clarify a few things!

6 members total (per team), 2 judges!

If we choose to make it EVERY TWO WEEKS A REVIEW IS DUE....then the game will go on for 2 months, rather than 1!

LightShock

yo yo yo how are you mr. bloo? :)

anyways, I would like to represent TEAM NSF. I will also recruit some top notch reviewers to the team as well ;)

Macawmoses

LIKE TO? I hand selected you! Get recruitin!

LightShock