News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

crap, I think I'm screwed

Started by Zovistograt, November 14, 2007, 02:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

I've been out for over a week now with the flu.  I need to finish a large homework assignment for tomorrow, when I expect to go back.  I have to get today's and yesterday's (I forgot) homework soon and do it somehow all tonight.  Tomorrow I have to make up as many of the 6 tests and quizzes  I missed as I can.  I need to study for half of them but I don't know which to study for.  There is also another test scheduled for tomorrow that I'm not sure about the material for (I'm hoping I can get it rescheduled).  And I keep getting distracted so I might not get to my homework until tonight and I still feel sick so I might have to still go to bed at 10:00 and I'll still most likely feel sick tomorrow but I'll have to go to school anyway because I need to make up a heck of a lot of stuff and if there was something from the past two days that I have to have a copy of I'm pretty much screwed for that as well AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

:(

k so I said things.  Have you ever been in a situation like this?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

sleepin_dude_99

Nope.

*pats on back*

Oh, you think you'd be a good mod/admin?

Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust curuious...

Transient Link

no but procrastination is your worst enemies.

Jono2

ask your teachers to move test days around so that you aren't writing so many tests at once... always works for me.

I'm sure that none of your teachers even want you writing 3 tests on the same day.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Psilocybin

yep.
i stayed out till friday, sent my brother to get my work, and did it over the weekends.
and i somehow got exempt from a few of the tests cause my teachers like me.

HeroOfTimeO0

I've never been in that deep. :( But I'm sure you can do it all. :)

Kayo

whoa, you said a lotta words :O

its ok. it happens to everyone. so my advice is...

GET OFF THE DAMN COMPUTER AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Trini

Nope. I've only missed like 7 total days school. Ever.

RedYoshi

Wow, good luck with that. I've been in situations kind of like that, but I've never had that much to make up! The most I've ever missed of school would be about two weeks, but it was way back in grade school so we didn't really have any homework. :P
Will edit sig later...:P