News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

What are you playing?

Started by Dog Food, November 17, 2010, 04:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOREDFOREVER

Just finished Uncharted.  Now I'm playing Killzone 3, and some DBZ Budokai 2 for nostalgia.

MoS

Finally got all the achievements for Fallout New Vegas, I think im going to work on playing all my ps2 games I bought and never got around to playing, starting with Tales of the Abyss :D

RX-78-2

The usual, plus White. The "usual" would be TF2, CoD: Black Ops, GH:WoR, and RB3.

However, I also played L4D2 and Soul Calibur IV after not having played them for some time. It was fun; I might get back into them.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

FruitFlow

Continuing DKCR for my Youtube walkthrough.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Playing Resident Evil 5 with my brother.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

dawnwolfNxhoj

son of a...
I've beaten Shadow of the Cololssus
now trying to beat Persona 4, White, and Fullmetal Alchemist 1

FruitFlow

Been playing FFXIII, SMRPG, Cave Story, and Metroid: Other M
...̅̅̅

Zero

Playing Mega Man 8 again, haters gonna hate.

Also about to play Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep because I heard it wasn't poopty the DS game

FruitFlow

Playing Splinter Cell with my bro.

dawnwolfNxhoj

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 23, 2011, 12:15:56 AM
What's up?
i had to repost again, the original apparently wasn't posted \:
another thing for the topic, also helping out my sister with getting all her characters on Dissidia 1 to level 50(around 4 left i think)

FruitFlow

Quote from: dawntoucanNxhoj on April 23, 2011, 01:19:36 PM
i had to repost again, the original apparently wasn't posted \:
another thing for the topic, also helping out my sister with getting all her characters on Dissidia 1 to level 50(around 4 left i think)
Oh, lol.
At first I thought you were talking to me.

FruitFlow

Playing Mortal Kombat with my bro.

SkyMyl

Playing Mushihimesama Bug Panic, Uncharted 2, and Mega Man Zero Collection

Tahrann

Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!