<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Official Post-Your-Picture-So-We-Can-Stalk-You Thread

Started by PsychoYoshi, December 16, 2007, 02:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

[spoiler=Disney Land Trip With Friends]
[/spoiler]
I look evil/satanic in both. There are more pics (where I don't look evil/satanic) but I'm too lazy to get them.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Shujinco2

Oh lookie, a pic!

[spoiler]]1[/spoiler]

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

PsychoYoshi

The Riddler

[spoiler=Warped Tour]

About to play Ninja. That game was intercourse ing hard.

Bring me the Horizon sucks.

This was supposed to be goofier than it came out.

Cockface dropped his head at the last second to cut me out.

;D
[/spoiler]

Dog Food

Oh god, haha, second to last picture = priceless.

Also, your guy friend... Not big on expressions?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

JrDude

Just thought I'd mention, I think it's stupid when a girl tries to show off her cleavage when she doesn't really have cleavage.

And while I'm on the topic of annoying boobs, I also hate it when fat girls show off a ton cleavage just because they cheated into getting it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Quote from: KJ on July 21, 2010, 07:35:33 PM
Oh god, haha, second to last picture = priceless.

Also, your guy friend... Not big on expressions?
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Quote from: JrDude φ on July 21, 2010, 10:13:49 PM
Just thought I'd mention, I think it's stupid when a girl tries to show off her cleavage when she doesn't really have cleavage.

And while I'm on the topic of annoying boobs, I also hate it when fat girls show off a ton cleavage just because they cheated into getting it.
Who are you talking about? :|

JrDude

If you don't know, then you are blind in more ways than just color blind, and this type of blindness happens often in some situations, not sure if you're in one of those situations though. I'm not really trying to insult, it just reminded me of it so I thought I should mention it, some of my female friends do it too.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Quote from: JrDude φ on July 21, 2010, 11:03:15 PM
If you don't know, then you are blind in more ways than just color blind, and this type of blindness happens often in some situations, not sure if you're in one of those situations though. I'm not really trying to insult, it just reminded me of it so I thought I should mention it, some of my female friends do it too.
Are you talking about my friend? So she wore a tank top. Big intercourse ing deal. It was one hundred and three intercourse ing degrees out.
You've got some serious judgment issues.

:|

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

The Seventh

meh