News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Hello, Everyone.

Started by Nintendo Guru, September 24, 2007, 07:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nintendo Guru

I'm new to these parts, but I would just like to say hello to everyone and introduce myself.   :)

My name on this forum is Nintendo Guru as you can plainly see, but I don't mind deviations from this name.  I am aware that it would be a hassle to write out my name every time you would like to address me, so feel free to call me by whatever suits you.

Basically, I just like to have fun playing video games, and Nintendo is definitely my favorite game company of all time.  I am anxious to engage in many discussions on these forums, and I am very happy to meet all of you.   ;D

Twilight_Dragon

Hey there, it's nice to meet you here.

Spuddies

Hi! It's nice to meet you. Oh wow, that's cool. I like that name Guru...lol.

Yo. :]

2D

Quote from: Nintendo Guru on September 24, 2007, 07:46:37 PM
I'm new to these parts, but I would just like to say hello to everyone and introduce myself.   :)

My name on this forum is Nintendo Guru as you can plainly see, but I don't mind deviations from this name.  I am aware that it would be a hassle to write out my name every time you would like to address me, so feel free to call me by whatever suits you.

Basically, I just like to have fun playing video games, and Nintendo is definitely my favorite game company of all time.  I am anxious to engage in many discussions on these forums, and I am very happy to meet all of you.   ;D
You're going to have to wait a while to get your discussion on. It isn't too active yet.

Welcome to the boards though, I hope you have a wonderful time here.

Nintendo Guru

Okay, well thanks for the heads up Grayfox, but it shouldn't be too hard to find something to talk about.  And if I get really bored, I can always make something up.  :P

And thanks for the friendly welcome guys.  I'll catch you guys later.  8)