News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Feel Good. El Mañana. (The Goodbye)

Started by LinkXLR, January 11, 2008, 10:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LinkXLR

I'm listening to El Mañana by Gorillaz right now. It's a good song, it's just a sad song. D:

Anyone else have a song something like that?

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

ROOk15

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 11, 2008, 10:12:33 PM
I'm listening to El Mañana by Gorillaz right now. It's a good song, it's just a sad song. D:

i saw that day, lost my mind, Lord I'm fine, maybe in time, you'll want to be mine.
Love that song.

LinkXLR

Quote from: ROOk15 on January 11, 2008, 10:15:40 PM

i saw that day, lost my mind, Lord I'm fine, maybe in time, you'll want to be mine.
Love that song.

*Looks at Avatar*

I couldn't tell...:P

ROOk15

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 11, 2008, 10:16:52 PM

Love that song.

*Looks at Avatar*

Lol Yeah, also what do you mean by "Anyone else have a song something like that?"

LinkXLR

Quote from: ROOk15 on January 11, 2008, 10:20:01 PM

Love that song.

*Looks at Avatar*

Lol Yeah, also what do you mean by "Anyone else have a song something like that?"
A song that's a bit of an oxymoron. A good, sad song...a happy, rageful song. A sad-joyful song, some crap like that.

ROOk15

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 11, 2008, 10:22:39 PM
Quote from: ROOk15 on January 11, 2008, 10:20:01 PM

Love that song.

*Looks at Avatar*

A song that's a bit of an oxymoron. A good, sad song...a happy, rageful song. A sad-joyful song, some crap like that.
Oh okay. How about something by Linkin Park. Shadow of the Day maybe?

Judas

Adieu by Yoko Kanno, from the Cowboy Bebop Blue OST -- which has a number of genuinely good tracks, which you would not expect from an anime soundtrack -- is one of the more beautiful, sad, and uplifting songs I've ever heard.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Kaz

Quote from: Snorkel on January 11, 2008, 10:46:18 PM
Adieu by Yoko Kanno, from the Cowboy Bebop Blue OST -- which has a number of genuinely good tracks, which you would not expect from an anime soundtrack -- is one of the more beautiful, sad, and uplifting songs I've ever heard.

Is that the song that plays during the end credits of the final episode? If so, that's awesome. However, I don't think anything on that album can be better than "Real Folk Blues."

Oh god, I wish I had Cowboy Bebop DVDs and thinking of how the final episode ends just makes me so sad.  :'(
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Judas

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 11, 2008, 10:49:36 PM

Is that the song that plays during the end credits of the final episode? If so, that's awesome. However, I don't think anything on that album can be better than "Real Folk Blues."

Oh god, I wish I had Cowboy Bebop DVDs and thinking of how the final episode ends just makes me so sad.  :'(

Yeah, I think it's that song.

The Real Folk Blues is also pretty good... and a lot of the bebop jazz stuff on those OST's.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Java

I'm pretty sure that's grammatically incorrect.

Kaz

Quote from: Snorkel on January 11, 2008, 10:54:25 PM
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 11, 2008, 10:49:36 PM

Yeah, I think it's that song.

The Real Folk Blues is also pretty good... and a lot of the bebop jazz stuff on those OST's.

Yeah, although I'm not usually a bebop or any sort of jazz person, I must say I enjoy at least a few songs off of those OSTs.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

LinkXLR

Quote from: Java_Java on January 11, 2008, 11:26:35 PM
Grammar doesn't seem to count in music. Have you ever seen the lyrics to that crappy song, "Crank Dat"?

Java

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 12, 2008, 12:17:32 AM
Quote from: Java_Java on January 11, 2008, 11:26:35 PM
Grammar doesn't seem to count in music. Have you ever seen the lyrics to that crappy song, "Crank Dat"?
Dat be true.