News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Newbie from eL...

Started by ArcaneArcanine, June 17, 2008, 04:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArcaneArcanine

Yeah, I just came from the  eLounge thanks to an advertisement. I might not be very active, so I'd just like to let you all know that before I start here. eL tends to take most of my time away from the internet... but I'll drop by randomly. :)

So... yeah, newbie here. :D

Zovistograt

Welcome!  I've never even heard of eL, and I think that's a good thing because that means word about this place is getting out :)
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

SkyMyl

I've heard of it. Drav told me about it a few days ago.

Anyways, welcome to NSF! Enjoy your stay! And please bring your buddies here. We would greatly appreciate it. ;D

Macawmoses

Elounge, indeed. Dravor, I know that bloke, MYL. Nice chap. I am an elounge member, haven't posted for some time, and usually don't stay long. Send my regards to Resovolt, and enjoy your time here.

SkyMyl

Quote from: mackormoses on June 17, 2008, 05:02:26 PM
Dravor, I know that bloke, MYL. Nice chap.
I didn't know you were British.

Silverhawk79

Hey, welcome! :) Glad to know we've got ads going around...that's a good thing. :P
Hope you like the place.

Thirdkoopa

Hiya, welcome, enjoy your stay (I'm kind of new to this place as well, only really have lurked up until now)
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

ArcaneArcanine

Quote from: Zovistograt on June 17, 2008, 04:53:22 PM
Welcome!  I've never even heard of eL, and I think that's a good thing because that means word about this place is getting out :)
We're currently working on a large scale recruiting spree, and hopefully my advertise approachment works here. :P

Anyway, thanks! :)

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on June 17, 2008, 04:56:31 PM

Anyways, welcome to NSF! Enjoy your stay! And please bring your buddies here. We would greatly appreciate it. ;D
Thanks! But I think I'm the only one who'll join though... >.<
Btw, that avatar has always made me crack up on sight... XD

Elounge, indeed. Dravor, I know that bloke, MYL. Nice chap. I am an elounge member, haven't posted for some time, and usually don't stay long. Send my regards to Resovolt, and enjoy your time here.
I think I remember you back at eL, although like you said, you're not very active anymore. And sweet, you're a moderator now! :D Btw, thanks for the welcome, and I'll send the regards. :) Oh, and House is a sweet show... I missed the season finale though. XD

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 17, 2008, 06:33:19 PM
Hey, welcome! :) Glad to know we've got ads going around...that's a good thing. :P
Hope you like the place.
Ha ha, thanks... :D

ArcaneArcanine

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on June 17, 2008, 06:51:36 PM
Hiya, welcome, enjoy your stay (I'm kind of new to this place as well, only really have lurked up until now)
I think we all start like that on new forums... :D
And thanks for the welcome!

Macawmoses

Quote from: ArcaneArcanine on June 17, 2008, 07:07:19 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on June 17, 2008, 04:53:22 PM
We're currently working on a large scale recruiting spree, and hopefully my advertise approachment works here. :P

Anyway, thanks! :)

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on June 17, 2008, 04:56:31 PM

Thanks! But I think I'm the only one who'll join though... >.<
Btw, that avatar has always made me crack up on sight... XD

I think I remember you back at eL, although like you said, you're not very active anymore. And sweet, you're a moderator now! :D Btw, thanks for the welcome, and I'll send the regards. :) Oh, and House is a sweet show... I missed the season finale though. XD

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 17, 2008, 06:33:19 PM
Hope you like the place.
Ha ha, thanks... :D
Ya, I log in from time to time, but not much is there that I haven't yet found at another forum; it isn't a bad thing, it just means similar forums I go to before it have the same info. Although, the site overhaul was impressive. Also, the season finale was gold.