News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

An Inside Job: The Revival.

Started by Joeofmars, December 29, 2007, 06:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Kyle eyed the Pokemon Boogie had just released. "How many Pokemon do you have?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Joeofmars

Quote from: LightningSword on January 25, 2008, 09:29:44 PM
Kyle eyed the Pokemon Boogie had just released. "How many Pokemon do you have?"

"Only one." Boogie said.

Light

"A one on one battle, then." Kyle reached on his belt and grabbed a Pokeball. He threw it in front of him. "Go, Treecko!" The green, lizard-like creature came out of the ball in a white light. "Ready?" He asked his opponent.

Joeofmars

Quote from: LightningSword on January 26, 2008, 04:50:16 PM
"A one on one battle, then." Kyle reached on his belt and grabbed a Pokeball. He threw it in front of him. "Go, Treecko!" The green, lizard-like creature came out of the ball in a white light. "Ready?" He asked his opponent.

"You go first." Boogie said, with confidence.

Fell

Light

"Smart." Kyle said, smirking. "Treecko, tackle the Elekid!" The Treecko rushed forward towards the Elekid.

Joeofmars

"Elekid, dodge!" Screamed Boogie, though Elekid did nothing, and was tackled to the ground. "Elekid, what are you doing? You gotta dodge!" Boogie said, a little more calm now. "Use cross-chop!" But again, Elekid did nothing. He had a worried, sort of confused look on his face.

Light

"Hmm..." Kyle said, examining the situation. "Either your Pokemon doesn't seem to like you, or its experience is far beyond your own." Then again, there are countless possibilities to what could be happening. "Treecko, use Razor Leaf!" The Treecko gave Kyle a questioning look. It appeared as if she didn't want to attack a defenseless Pokemon. "Use it!" The Treecko nodded sadly, and shot a few leaves at the Elekid.

Joeofmars

"Elekid! Do-" But it was to late. The leaves hit Elekid and he fell to the floor. "Alright, you win!"

Boogie ran over to his fallen Elekid. "Why didn't you want to battle, buddy?"

"It's because he doesn't want to fight a friend." Boogie looked up. Professor Rowan was walking towards them.

"I don't understand." Boogie stated calmly.

"You were being friendly with Kyle over here, and Elekid noticed that. He didn't want to harm a friend."

Boogie looked down at Elekid as he gave him a reassuring nod.

Fell

Martin was amazed. He wondered if Blast would behave like that.

Light

"Good job, Treecko." Kyle said. The Treecko looked sad, and disappointed in her trainer. "Return." The Pokemon was engulfed in red light, and returned to the Pokeball. Kyle then walked over to Rowan. He bowed his head. "Good evening, Professor-san."

Joeofmars

"I'll be right back, guys." Boogie said to Kyle and Martin. "I need to visit the Pokemon Center, then we can head out to Oreburgh."

Fell

Light

Kyle nodded, and turned to Martin. "So what's your story?"